OP, what difficulty setting are you using?
What level is your character? Judging by the stats you posted, it must be reasonably high so you really shouldnt have major issues with a few draugr
If it is high, turn it down one level as others have said and try that. If still having difficulty, try another until you can cope with enemies. This will make it easier and allow you gain experience in how to battle each type of enemy.
Personally, I didnt find the mercer questline all that hard but I have played this genre of games for more years than I care to admit to.
The suggestion to chill a bit and enjoy the game is probably the best advice given so far as being all heated and annoyed by it does mean you are missing a huge part of the game. there is a huge amount of different quests and options, choices to make, different paths to follow that it really is not possible to do everything in one playthrough. Dont rush through it, take your time, use all the resources available.
Seems you are playing a bash and slash character, so i suggest the following:
1) dont use two handed first time, go the one-handed and shield combo, Shields offer far more defensive protection than a weapon.
2) decide if sword or mace is you preference. Swords generally swing faster than maces but do less damage.
3) Build up your armour and one handed perk trees, read what each perk option offers and decide which ones will suit your play style best. I know you have said they are built up but maybe the option you have chosen do not suit your style.
4) - Use sneak - this is invaluable to give you time to determine the best strategy for getting through dungeons and caves.
5) - I highly recommend 2 things, for a bash and slash, Unrelenting force and Bows. You can sneak through and if you see an enemy in a an alcove or grave, from the sneak position use the bow and arrow from a distance... this gives you an advantage to start with.
6) is overwhelmed, Unrelenting force - retreat and try and find spots you can channel enemies into a tunnel as it is less likely they will attack you from behind. "Those that retreat live to fight another day"
7) if you are using light armour, switch to heavy as it does offer higher protection.
8) save often! if one strategy isnt working for you in a particular area, try tackling the "problem" it a different way. For example a frost dragon is immune to ice attacks, so use fire.
9) practice. practice practice.
Finally, and I mean NO disrespect here, if you come here for help, try not hating on the game, you will find that many people will be far more helpful and less hating on you. Explain the problems you are having calmly, listen and try the suggestions offered.
If they dont work... explain calmly what you are experiencing....
Remember - it is hard to be angry with someone that is nice to you.... Yeah I know in this day and age, and the advent of the internet, too many find it too easy to be downright rude to another on forums - don't add to it... I'm pretty sure you wouldnt be like that to someone in real life.... but I have no way of knowing for sure... just my take on it...