100% in a single enchant possible?

• Level   5

If you have enchanting maxed out, and use Grand Soul Gems, you can enchant 4 pieces of armor with a 25% enchant, making whatever your selected skill 100% better, or free, over all. (Such as using all the enchants to make Destruction free.) We all know that a bit after the game came out, some nut job decided to take the profs to whole new levels, by using them all together, to make uber armor and give him self insane stats, like 12,000 armor, or 7,000 attack.

What I want to know is, would it be possible to enchant a single piece of armor, with a 100% enchant? If I combined alchemy, and enchanting, to constantly up each other, could I eventually reach a point where I could enchant four pieces of armor, to make a school of magic 100% free each, instead of needing 4 25% pieces to make one school free? Has this been tested out?Is it possible?

• Level   8

I used 3 34% items for destruct but that was all I really needed.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   6

wretchkiller

If you have enchanting maxed out, and use Grand Soul Gems, you can enchant 4 pieces of armor with a 25% enchant, making whatever your selected skill 100% better, or free, over all. (Such as using all the enchants to make Destruction free.) We all know that a bit after the game came out, some nut job decided to take the profs to whole new levels, by using them all together, to make uber armor and give him self insane stats, like 12,000 armor, or 7,000 attack.

What I want to know is, would it be possible to enchant a single piece of armor, with a 100% enchant? If I combined alchemy, and enchanting, to constantly up each other, could I eventually reach a point where I could enchant four pieces of armor, to make a school of magic 100% free each, instead of needing 4 25% pieces to make one school free? Has this been tested out?Is it possible?

I don't know if this is what you mean (picture below)?

Picking the right perks is important if you want to stack enchantments. A player posted this picture showing a 100% enchant on one piece of armor. Here's a link to the article which also takes you to a more thorough guide. (He explains the "gamebreaking" statement and we didn't have all the updates on the game when this was written)

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/36692/fortify-alchemy-fortify-enchant-stacking

100% enchant

• Level   6

I tried this, and for the consoles I've found that our limit clocks out at a certain number depending on what item you have. I don't understand why the limit is imposed, but I stacked back and forth from enchanting and alchemy and the highest that the game would allow me to get is 29% on forged items. If you understand stacking, then you'll know why this limits me from reaching any higher a value on an alchemy potion. Even with the Falmer Helmet/Circlet deal my values went up by hardly enough.

My enchanting potions stay at 37% and my smithing potions stay at 147%. I can't get them any higher.

I ain't even mad