Spoiler, Atherium Wars

• Level   2

In have seen about 6 copies but the one in the Dawngaurd castle is next to the enchanting table.

• Level   5

Ah, thank you, rma316! Been going crazy trying to figure out why the quest wasn't starting. Thought maybe I had already triggered it but it wasn't in my quest log.  I didn't read through the whole book!  

Remember: Death is only the beginning.

• Level   5

ok, went back & read through the entire book - still no quest started.  Can someone tell me the name of the quest, please? What is the quest about? I'm hoping I didn't already do it and sell the reward. >.>  I know I haven't seen a crown that allowed 2 standing stones, though.  

Remember: Death is only the beginning.

• Level   5

You would know if you did it as it is a pretty lengthy quest and completing it gets you the achievement.  Are you taking the book after going through all the pages?  Maybe it's a time thing, go through it slower?  Also possible that your game is just goofed up.  Plenty of that going around with the DLC.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   4

I also need to know how to manually trigger the quest. Where are the ruins located?

• Level   2

hpgem - The quest is called Lost to the Ages but if I remember correctly it first shows up in your Miscellaneous as Investigate the Ruins at Arkngthamz

• Level   5

i feel retarded, i cant find ruins needed for quest

Over used not over powered. Shotguns will never be realistic since no one can stand how good they should be.

• Level   9

Crud, I think I took and sold the book from Fort Dawnguard without fully reading it, and now I can't find it.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

no other ruins after getting katria's journal

Over used not over powered. Shotguns will never be realistic since no one can stand how good they should be.

• Level   5

Here is a link to the quest walkthrough from the wiki.  I had to use it for the names of the ruins as my quest markers kept turning off.  As soon as I approached the proper areas though, the marker would come back, so, it's kind of a pain to do the quest.  

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   5

I'm in the middle of this quest myself, my quest markers have a mind of their own as well.  I thought it was just my imagination at first... thanks RMA.

I goofed, somehow I clicked the single star rating for your post as I was trying to get the cursor in the text box to post this reply. I would give it 5 if I could, but I can see now way to re-vote or retract... sorry... :(    

Damn wireless mouse!

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   5

No worries.  Shows 5 stars on my screen.  Happy to help with the quest.  Really is a pain when you first leave the ruins and it shows you all the locations, but then after you travel to one, the others all disappear.  I got lucky and remembered where one other was, but, had to look up help for the rest.  Locations aren't exact, took me some wandering around, but, at least I got close.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   5

After I posted it let me change it to five... I still have two sites two get too, I suspect I will be wandering around as well Thanks again bro.

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   5

didnt even get any quest makrers

• Level   5

You can use the location in that link to go to the right spot manually and it should work for you.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!