Hearthfire DLC rumours

• Level  

http://www.oxm.co.uk/45129/skyrim-dlc-hearthfire-will-let-you-buy-land-build-your-own-house-rumour/ - Details here

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Level   4

That sounds pretty awesome.

• Level   7

Yea! and Zombies also. I know, lets play follow the leader. lol I'm going to stay away from that one also unless they start fixing the game.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   5

I am going to remain skeptical about all the DLC info until it comes from a legitimate source.  There was a ton of stuff about Dawnguard after the trademark was scooped up and 99.9% of it was complete baloney.  

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   7

Taken with a grain of salt here, and I quote from the article over at GI.

"For now we’ll have to sit on our questions, and continue looking forward to the only confirmed Skyrim DLC, Dawnguard."

That said along with Bethesda' history and another article at Zenimax. There is a real good chance we'll be seeing yet another DLC before they actually get around to fixing more problems.

Ofcourse all these articles are way out of date. I'll stick with it until the end and see if it goes the same way all their other games have gone.

Texas Expedition.

• Level   5

I am going with Angelus and rma on this one. I will believe it when I see it for realz... I will save my gaming budget for Halo. Bethesda needs to cure some of the more "alarming" problems with Skyrim before I buy any further problems from them, Ooorah Master Chief.

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   6

I agree with him ^^ I love Skyrim dearly but Halo has always treated me well, even though sometimes I probably didn't treat it or its players as well XD

• Level   7

Geddyme

I am going with Angelus and rma on this one. I will believe it when I see it for realz... I will save my gaming budget for Halo. Bethesda needs to cure some of the more "alarming" problems with Skyrim before I buy any further problems from them, Ooorah Master Chief.

^^^ I have 5 characters not including the 1 I just started. First character I just got bored with after I finished most of the game. He was the only character that I really can't recall having any trouble with.

Character 2: Random glitches, not game-breakers per-se, but enough to make it more aggravating than it's worth. Half the quests don't have waypoints and some quests are broken (item shows in my inventory, but waypoint keeps pointing to the place where I picked it up and the person I'm supposed to give it to doesn't 'see' that I have it).

Character 3: Killed the first dragon at the Whiterun watchtower. Got the 'absorb soul' graphic, but didn't unlock "Fus" and inventory has 0 souls. Can't shout... can't progress... Reloaded 3 times, gave up.

Character 4: Did the whole main quest, saved the civil war quest for last... did 2 missions for the civil war quest... waypoint says to talk to the female commander or whoever she is at an Imperial camp to get my next assignment, but every time I try to talk to her, there is no dialog option to start the next quest.

Most recent character (5) I asked Arngier <sp about a word and he sent me to Arcwind point... got the word from the wall, but the waypoint stayed, so I can't ask where any more words are since the game doesn't think I got that one. If that wasn't bad enough, there is a dragon roost near that area. It has a word wall as well, so I decided to get that one since I was in the area... which unlocked a different word of the same shout (Drain Vitality) but the game thinks it's 2 different shouts... Drain Vitality is listed twice in my shout list.

I started 1 last character, completely from scratch. Started a whole new game, 'wagon ride cinematic' and all, without reloading any saves. I'll play this one, but if I get any glitches with it, I'm bailing...

I love this game, but if the devs are more interested in making more DLC than they are fixing probelms, then I'm more interested in spending my $ on a game that works... Master Chief agrees.

• Level   5

Personally I hope its not about Zombies I'm getting sick of Zombies being everywhere now a days. I enjoyed Dawnguard because I thought Vampires were a nice change of pace to use for undead instead of zombies all the time. Unless you are able to get bitten and can become a Zombie in Skyrim I will enjoy it very much other than that if I'm just fighting them I'll just play Left 4 Dead.

• Level   7

As most of you have said already, I'll remain skepticle but my $25 bucks are already on Halo. They have till then to do something constructive.

Texas Expedition.

• Level   9

I agree about the zombies, they've been done to death.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   M

I dont mind zombies ( will see if we get it), IF DONE right.  I will have to think more on it but...........if you really think on it, what are dauger deathlords etc ( spelling)??

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   M

I will say that being able to mod ( like on PC) would push this game over the top.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   7

Probably will never see real modding on a console. May get to add "Approved" mods or something but actually allowing us to enter code manually on the console would open up all sorts of legal scare for the console owners. Not us but Micro$ and Sony.

Texas Expedition.

• Level   7

PhDPeddler

I dont mind zombies ( will see if we get it), IF DONE right.  I will have to think more on it but...........if you really think on it, what are dauger deathlords etc ( spelling)??

^^^Personally, I wouldn't want zombies for the simple fact, as someone has already said, they've been done (no corny pun intended) to death. Also, if you really do think about it, I think Bethesda should get a few kudos for one simple fact... Draugr really are the zombies of Skyrim. But, they did such a good job of 'slightly altering the status quo' and fleshing out their characteristics, that most people don't think of them as zombies. TBH, I'd rather fight my way through a Nordic ruin full of sword wielding, bow carrying Draugr that are intent on keeping me out and protecting their tombs' secrets than fight my way through a bunch of unarmed, mindless bodies that have no purpose other than wanting to devour my braiiiiins.

Draugr are, what zombies can only aspire to be.