Wooden toy sword

• Level  

I had a lot of these at one point and cant seem to find them anywhere now. 

• Level   5

I have yet to find one myself.  Been to every general goods dealer.  Found lots of dolls and clothes.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   5

Yes lots of dolls and clothes, no toy swords.  Which is strange because I know I used to have several of those in my inventory before the patch.  I horde everything in Skyrim.

• Level   5

I give to my two daughter's runa and lucia two Daedric knives and they seems so cute using it with the dummy cellar.

• Level   5

Oh wow they actually interact with the dummy if you give them weapons?  Now I want a sword even worse than before. I guess I could just give them a real dagger or sword.  Just seemed like a bad idea. haha

My family still lives in the Markarth house until I get one of the DLC houses finished for them.  I messed up with the Morthal house and built an Enchantment tower. I dont like that at all.  Would have prefered having a greenhouse for the kids. Oh well. I also have a trophy room in place of the kitchen.  Live and learn I guess. My plan is to move them around to see their response in each house.

• Level   5

I got two last night from Belthor and put them on a weapons plaque

SBD Bighedd MrBiggglesworth STM Bighedd

• Level   7

The Khajitt traders have them also. I got one for the boy and made it legendary, has a damage of 20, now he is asking for one. Whats wrong with the one I gave him already? He told me to go to the store in Solitude to get him some new clothes. It is really cool watching them work out in the cellar.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   2

They can be at general goods stores but  you can get them from the Khajiit caravan in Dawnguard. Theres an option to ask your kid where you can get one when they tell you they want a sword, and they say the Khajiit usually have them.

• Level   7

Every time I see something new I just grab it right then and there. That way I don't have to be concerned with it not being there later when I want it. So far, I have wooden swords, dolls, a red, blue and yellow dress for a girl, a yellow and blue tunic for a boy... not sure if that's all or not... but I don't even have the kids yet. It's not like I don't have enough $, the stuff is fairly cheap to buy and I've even found a doll and a sword in a dungeon. It's not like I don't have a place to put them either... just put the clothes in the dresser by the kids' beds and the sword, dolls, etc in one of the many, many chests in Lakeview Manor.

• Level   5

I have seen a few of them at varying vendors, including the same Khajit's YAND3R mentions. I guess I better pick up a few, no kids yet but it does not hurt to be prepared I suppose.

Do these kids behave? If I buy them presents and put them in a drawer somewhere, will they rifle through it looking for "Christmas" presents while I'm out adventuring?

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   7

Geddyme

I have seen a few of them at varying vendors, including the same Khajit's YAND3R mentions. I guess I better pick up a few, no kids yet but it does not hurt to be prepared I suppose.

Do these kids behave? If I buy them presents and put them in a drawer somewhere, will they rifle through it looking for "Christmas" presents while I'm out adventuring?

LOL... I was wondering that myself. I actually put the 'toys' in a chest in the main hall in hopes that they wouldn't bother it when they move in, but I put the clothes in their 'wardrobe'. Now I'm wondering if I should build the safes in the basement and hide them in there. :0

• Level   7

YAND3R

They can be at general goods stores but  you can get them from the Khajiit caravan in Dawnguard. Theres an option to ask your kid where you can get one when they tell you they want a sword, and they say the Khajiit usually have them.

Yes he always says the "Khajiit" have a wooden toy sword but I had no idea where the Kjaijit were even at.   Thats like my kid saying "Yes there is a wooden toy sword in a cave"  lol

But thank you for clearing it up that they are in Dawnguard.  What is the name of their store?

On a side note, my son asked for money so I gave him $1,000.  He responded.  "Wow I can buy everything in town!!! Thank you!!"   I figured the money was gone.  I checked his chest a few days later and there was a $1,000 staff in there.  I found that quite amazing.  They seem to collect a lot of items and put them into the chest.

I am still bummed I said no to his allowance.  Hopefully that dialog re-appears.

• Level   5

Gave my kid 1000 gold to go buy his own damn sword! lol

Longest Headshot 872.69 m
    • Level   7

Just check general stores from time to time. Some days they'll have nothing to do with this DLC, then the next time they'll be over stocked.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   2

CAMAROBOY69

YAND3R

Yes he always says the "Khajiit" have a wooden toy sword but I had no idea where the Kjaijit were even at.   Thats like my kid saying "Yes there is a wooden toy sword in a cave"  lol

But thank you for clearing it up that they are in Dawnguard.  What is the name of their store?

On a side note, my son asked for money so I gave him $1,000.  He responded.  "Wow I can buy everything in town!!! Thank you!!"   I figured the money was gone.  I checked his chest a few days later and there was a $1,000 staff in there.  I found that quite amazing.  They seem to collect a lot of items and put them into the chest.

I am still bummed I said no to his allowance.  Hopefully that dialog re-appears.

They are outside Dawnstar not Dawnguard sorry lol. They are a caravan that travel between Dawnstar, Windhelm and Riften I believe, so if they aren't there just wait like 24 hours or something.