No option to buy land...

• Level  

Hello again, so yeah, I've become a Thane in Falkreath and Hjaalmarch and I still have no option to by land in Falkreath and Hjaalmarch (Morthal hold). Now, when I first started this DLC, the moment I loaded a save I was immediately greeted by a Courier giving me a messages which was buying land in the Pale. I do have idea's on a solution which is delete the DLC, load a save before I started the DLC, become a thane, redownload it, and do it all again. That's what I don't want to do... is do it all again. :|

-

Any solutions?

• Level   M

Go back to the town you want to buy land.  Go to where ( the building) you became thane in.  Talk to the stewart ( spelling) and you should see it.  If all else fails talk to EVERYONE in the building.  Let us know.

Here is a cut and paste: 

All three of the new pieces of property can be purchased for 5000 gold.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   5

As I recall one was via a courier the other two were via the (don't know what you call him) guy you buy houses, upgrades for your houses from.

• Level   5

@PhD, yeah I've tried everything, I ran out of ideas so I came here.

P.S. Yeah, I mean't I already did that but thanks anyway. :|

• Level   M

You have looked at the cut and paste above right?  My next step would be to re-download DLC.  Do you get the loading screen before game starts " loading DLC"?  Thats not word for word, but you hit start says something like checking for DLC etc

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   M

Already said I've tried everything, yeah it gives me the loading DLC thing too. I'll redownload Hearthfire later.

• Level   1

I don't get the loading DLC thing, should I download the add on again?

The one man that made a difference 5 times before, is about to make a difference... again. Only this time, it's different.
    • Level   1

Disreguard my first post, rebooted my xbox and it loaded the add-ons

The one man that made a difference 5 times before, is about to make a difference... again. Only this time, it's different.
    • Level   M

Yea, you can download it but it does not load it.  You need to back out to the dashboard.  Then start game again.  Gald you got it going Master.  Game on!

~

@Zehq, still here.

• Level   M

Test, Test for email.

• Level   1

Could someone help me  , i am also having this kind of issue? :/

forums.xbox.com/.../1868289.aspx

• Level   M

Hello Shiney, did you take a look at the cut and paste above?

• Level   M

Away for a week and have no chance to do the redownload. :|

• Level   M

No worries, I will be here when you get ready.

• Level   M

I have the same issue. I still cant get the house in Falkreath. I completed "Kill the bandit leader".  But cant find the "Rare Gifts" mission.