How do I escape Bloodskal Barrow?

• Level   1

when you hold down the right trigger you normally preform a hard strike from top to down .

now the only difference here is hold down right trigger then direct the swing with left control stick ..

now stand in front of the columns and take turns shooting out the red strikes top to bottom and left to right  

• Level   8

I got stuck here last night and had to google it. Then I had to go learn how to move and swing the blade. Lol Hey,I'm a Mage and archer, I don't know nothin' 'bout swingin' no greatsword. That was one really long dungeon.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   5

SIL3NT SNIP3R09

whats your level im 7 and he was hard.

I'm level 44 and I found him hard!

• Level   1

I'm level 52 and it took three shots from my bound bow and a couple from a conjured Dremora Lord.  Over in like three seconds...  Need some more difficult enemies!

• Level   1

That's what you get for being a high level... easy enemies and boring gameplay.

• Level   6

Ekspl0der

I'm level 52 and it took three shots from my bound bow and a couple from a conjured Dremora Lord.  Over in like three seconds...  Need some more difficult enemies!

Playing on master?

The System Has Failed

• Level   5

IChoseNxUndeaDI

Ekspl0der

Playing on master?

Probably novice.

Sometimes it seems the going is just too rough, and things go wrong no matter what I do. Now and then it seems that life is just too much, but you've got the love I need to see me through.