SPOILERS! Dragonborn DLC help needed please.

• Level   6

I'm at the point where I need to unlock the last word of the "Bend Will" shout.  However, whenever I kill a dragon, Miraak keeps stealing the dragon's soul and I don't have any left.  So how do you prevent Miraak from stealing dragon souls from you?  He even steals dragon souls when I go back to Skyrim!

• Level   8

Weird, he only stole one dragon soul for me. Although I was focusing on main questline and defeated him so he couldn't do it again. My advice, finish main questline and teach that bugger a lesson!

• Level   9

For me it was a one to one ratio. He would steal one, I would get one, and so on.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   9

I had him steal a few from me before he finally did not show up. It was almost close to a 4-1 ratio. My suggestion, just keep killing Dragons. You will get one and as a bonus, you get all the Souls back from him (that he stole from you) after he dies.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   7

He has stolen two from me however since I got Dragonborn I've killed around ten dragons, either in Solstheim ( sp ? ) or in Skyrim. I have around 40 dragon souls to spare so I'd like to see him try to get those!

Where is the quote button?

• Level   7

Yer I had 60 odd spare dragon souls (not even kidding, I think there's more dragons than people in Skyrim) and he just stole a single soul, I was just like "Lol K, I got 60 more souls".