Skyrim's Dead To Me!

• Level   5

I feel with the lack of DLC's that was promised I have totally given up on the game. I spent extreme many of hours playing this game so I would have few different type of toons for the new DLC's we was promised just to get told they are now cancelling them. When I said extreme many of hours played. Im talking one of my toons has over 1,000 hours played. Ill type that out. ONE THOUSAND HOURS PLAYED! With a few over 300 hours played. So now you can understand why I am upset and have been not on this forum for so long. There is times Ive have been thinking of going to the PC so I could MOD my own DLC's but it cost money to buy the tools and the DLC's I already got for the XBL. 

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov. 11, 2011)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   5

Something, something, disappointed for no real reason, something?

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

ChainSmokingBob

Something, something, disappointed for no real reason, something?

Naah no question about it, that's exactly what this thread is about.

Still hating on ME3's ending...

• Level   8

Somehow, i dont believe the OP has played skyrim for more than 1800 hours, seeing as that is 88 days of time. I also didnt know Bethesda promised all kinds of DLC either, so unless a link is provided, then i cant take that claim seriously either.

• Level   6

Shouldn't you be happy that you payed $110 on the game, $60 for the game itself and around $50 for all the DLC and got 1000 hours out of it? Thats more than what 99% games will do for you.

The System Has Failed

• Level   7

So far all I can say is that I do feel I got my monies worth. I do play this game a lot. It does have it's faults but for all the actual play time I've enjoyed I really can't wholeheartedly agree with the OP. 1000 hours is possible if you go by game time or file stamp. I'm on my 5th character I think and only had 2 lockups since 1.9 update. The game is far from dead and still has a few quirks. We all choose to get what we can but even if the OP did get more than 1000 hours, their still way ahead of other games. I think I have right around $100 into it so I'm guessing I've got about 100 hours for every dollar I've spent. Unless you play online shooters like Halo or Gears. Sounds like someone needs a pat on the back or something. Sometimes we play solitary games and somehow think we need recognition for our deeds. lol

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   6

1000 hours on one character, over 300 hours each on several others.  It sounds to me like you LOVE the game and got incredible value out of your purchase. It seems a little odd to complain now because there wasn't more.

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research.

• Level   7

Dude, Dawnguard and Dragonborn were awesome dlc. Hearthfire was okay but didn't interest me that much to fully complete one house. Yes I wish that there was going to be more dlc like DG and DB but such is life. As others have said, you've played the game a HELL of a lot. You got your moneys worth and then some.......................................

Where is the quote button?

• Level   7

"I'm on my 5th character I think and only had 2 lockups since 1.9 update".

Amusingly, my Xbox must have frozen about ten times the last two days.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

And your dead to Skyrim!

• Level   5

I didn't even finish the main quest yet and feel I got my monies worth.

Sark: You're very persistent, Tron!
    Tron: I'm also better than you!
    • Level   7

ChainSmokingBob

"I'm on my 5th character I think and only had 2 lockups since 1.9 update".

Amusingly, my Xbox must have frozen about ten times the last two days.

I do believe I jinxed myself for that statement. Had another last night right after getting Azura to give me her star. Then did Ft. Kastav and had all sorts of trouble there. Forgot to save so had to retrieve the star again and do the fort all over. Second time around was cool.

Sorry OP but how much do you really want from this game?

Texas Expedition.

• Level   5

I kind of wanted to kill off those High Elves! So much talk about there thing in all story lines just to not get it. Yes 2 DLC's and a half crap DLC to make homes is good. To me, I do a lot of GM'ing for stuff like Rifts and can see so much more could of been added. They did promise 2 more DLC's but were cut for Fallout 4 and/or Elder Scrolls online. This is just what makes me think the game dead. Also I have nothing better to do then play the game or was playing the game. I only owe Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Skyrim. So you see why I do have so many hours on just one toon. Nothing better to do. LOL Plus no money to buy other games. I really didnt have a problem with freezing or game ending problems. Plus when the first patch came out I just played offline and didnt get it until they fixed the backwards flying dragon glitch. Please understand. Game is dead to me. Maybe not to anyone else. Maybe others feel the same. Just when you see Fallout NV with 3 maybe 4 cant think of them right off hand and then you look at a game that could make 10 easy only drop 2 while people are able to make their owe and we cant. Its highly depressing to me.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov. 11, 2011)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   7

ArchlordVampiro

I kind of wanted to kill off those High Elves! So much talk about there thing in all story lines just to not get it. Yes 2 DLC's and a half crap DLC to make homes is good. To me,

Yeah I wanted that also and I think your right on there. I do see that Bethesda and Zenimax are real busy doing a few other things. New consoles are coming out, Bungie is bringing on the heat.  I do believe. So with all the annoying problems they have had with Skyrim I think they are cutting their losses and giving up. 1.9 did make some parts better but not a fix all for sure. Like you I'm saving my money for better things but Skyrim does still provide hours of fun in the meantime. My views may change if I ever get to try out their new ESO. My new lappy is ready.

Texas Expedition.

• Level   5

I guess I'll just have to be happy murdering every Thalmor I come across on the roads, and going back to their embassy after they re-spawn and killing a few more...

Have not visited their embassy since 1.9, I wonder if you can still get back in there?

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown