Falmer Blood

• Level  

I cant find these BEASTS to harvest thier blood an its my last one, I havnt even run into any of these creatures, and no help from wikki or google Yet.

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   5

i seen em last nite...random cave entrance up by the mage college...cant remember name of it tho..oya, the sightless pit. that is it. tons of em.

In  war, instead of throwing a hand grenade
    throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how
    stupid war is & then you can throw a real grenade at
    them

• Level   5

thanks ive been looking around that general area south east of the college of magic THANKS!

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   5

I killed a lot of them at a Dwemer Dungeon. Look there.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov. 11, 2011)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   1

Check out Shimmermist Cave in what I think is North East of Whiterun (no compass on big map). Its along the base of the mounting and makes a triangle (away from Winterrun) with Dragonsreach and Graywinter Watch/The Ritual Stone. Hope that helps.

• Level   1

BOOBA

• Level   9

If you go to Liar's Retreat, you can get all types of blood except the High Elf.  Be prepared to fight a bunch of them though, and they're pretty nasty if you're below level 15.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Liar%27s_Retreat

If you have trouble making line-breaks on forum posts, do the following:  Make sure you go to the "rich formatting" screen (do not use the small, quick-reply window below each forum post).  Now, hold down the shift key while pressing Enter at the end of a paragraph.  Do this twice and you will have a double space between paragraphs.  You're welcome.

• Level   7

The easiest one I can think of is straight up the road from Dragon Bridge. After crossing the bridge of course. See the wagon attack and get info. Up a ways cross the river and go to cave. You may not even have to clear out this one as it shows up 2 more times for other things. All I remember is it was an easy one with only a couple ShadowMasters.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!