Skyrim Tattoos

• Level   2

Okay so I am thinking of getting two tats from Skyrim. One is the wolfs on the axe blade... do those on the rear shoulders and have my last name inbetween, cool?

And then I seen on Skyrim tattoo ideas from google a tattoo of an arrow in the knee... lol how cool is that? Anyone else ever get or want Skyrim tats?

• Level   8

Jeeeeeeeeeeez man, it's a video-game. What story are you gonna tell your grandkids are behind them when your 70? "Ah yes, I got this one after a hard session battling skeevers on the XBOX way back in '13."

• Level   8

^Lol.

If you're going to get a Skyrim tattoo, et something decent. Something symbolic. The axe? Sure. The arrow to the knee? I'd rather not, personally. Would probably get a Skyrim-esque dragon or the game's cover symbol.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   2

well when I talk to the grandkids I'll just say I use to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow to the knee.

And not getting the axe tattoo'd just the wolves on the them. I already have other tats so this bridge has been crossed already.

Besides shootin blanks anyway so no worries on the grandkids. :P

• Level   9

Seriously, if you're 70 years old, and the only real words of wisdom you can share with your grandkids are in regards to some random tattoos you either lived a very dull life or your grandkids are super smart.

Not that it matters, but... OP... don't call them "tats."   Sounds so lame.  lol

• Level   2

I call em what I want, and when Im 70 years old the least of my worries will be what some brat thinks of my tats.

• Level   2

I'm sensing some defensiveness.

• Level   8

This isn't a tattoo, but it is my son and is kind of cool. For Mother's Day I got a pendant of the cover symbol. Tats don't age well on either sex but no one really accepts that. Why would anyone want a permanent joke on their body, though?

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   2

Well I love the game...  a tat is a tat, as long as the person getting it ,likes it.. that's all that matters. Just the way I am, don't like it tough.

the cover symbol sounds cool. A little confused did your son pay for the tattoo or did you go with a portrait w/the pendant?

CSB - "I'm sensing some defensiveness."

Maybe jus a lil.

• Level   7

Skyrim

The only cool symbol I can think of from Skryim that would make a tattoo that makes sense is this.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   7

://files.bungie.org/beorn_ranks/Brigadier_G4.png

That, or some variation of my Gamerpic would be all I'd get.

• Level   7

I don't do tattoos, but I like looking at them. Wait until the MMO comes out. Then get the newest tattoo. IMHO

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   7

"Wait until the MMO comes out. Then get the newest tattoo".

Lol! New is automatically good, is it?

• Level   8

Sorry if I confused. I got a pendant, as in a necklace, from my son for Mother's Day. It is the Dragon logo like the one in AdvantageCamo's post. I think it's kind of cool that a son can give his mom game stuff and know she'll like it. I started a new game in Oblivion to see if it really does have better magic and poorer archery (it does) and there in the Imperial City market is a statue carrying a shield that looks like the Skyrim logo. I didn't remember it at all.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   2

A.C.~ I thought about getting that one actually, but don't like the imperial tie to it. Someone who does go to the same tattoo shop as I do got it done... along with GTA.

CSB~ Not familiar with the gamer pic, but when I hover with my pointer it says Quake 4... does sound like a fun tat to do.

Metal1~ I cant say of heard of a MMO coming out, but I thought when Skyrim was in the making it was suppose to be a MMO?

As for waiting... well I'm not very patient, but I do have a few spots left for anything new. And no I'd have to agree w/CSB new isn't always good... case in point Xbox One. :P

LadyB~ Its very cool your son did that for you, how long did it take to do it?

Oblivion I need to revisit that game and close the gates, may have to do so sooner so I can see the statue ;)... been on vacation so working on trying to finish Skyrim.... not as far as I thought Id be. :S Id like to go back and play Morrowind.

Got into the Xbox scene late so about the time I was playing Morrowind the 360 came out and I got rid of all my old gaming stuff to get the 360. I remember first playing Oblivion and thinking wow this is so fluid game play.... then I killed a goblin and ate a rat.