Main Quest - Season Unending / Jagged Crown... glitch/bug/etc (spoiler)

• Level   4

I cant get ulfric to talk to me to go to the peace treaty meeting. He keeps telling me to meet galmar. But galmar wont talk to me either. So here I am stuck because I cant progress the main story line... Anyone run into this problem and know how to fix?

• Level   1

I have the exact same problem. I guess we just have to wait for Bethesda to patch it. Good thing there's so much more content.

• Level   5

Do you have any active Civil War quests going on at the moment? If so finish them first.

Even A Stopped Clock Gives the Right Time Twice A Day...

• Level   1

I have same problem, neither say anything but u should be in kovinyurd n nothing happens there

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem every time I ask Ulfric he says "why are you still here, you should be in Kovinyurd proving the Thalmor right or wrong" and galmor says something about covincing him to speak to the imperials !!! any help and does anyone know when there will be a patch for it ?? :(

• Level   1

Im having a problem where i go into the temple, and there is just a wall of rock and vine in my way.  Also, only Ralof and Galmor are with me. They just got through the wall when i exited and left.  I had discovered this place before when trying to find words of power, so that might have screwed me over.

• Level   1

I have the same problem. I started out playing the main quest and decided to go off and find all the dragon words I could then I went back to the main quest and ended up on the quest Season Unending. I have to talk to Arngeir, General Tullius, and Ulfric Stormcloak. The problem is im also on the Joining The Stormcloaks quest. When I first went into talk to Ulfric Stormcloak he said something along the lines of "Didn't Galmar give you something to do?" and so I went and killed the ice wraith and came back to hear the talk between Galmar and Ulfric about the Jagged Crown and now Ulfric says "Speak with Galmar you will be going on an a little errand with him." and when I go to talk to Galmar says "I dont know how you convinced Ulfric to talk the Empire. Worse than a waste of time if you ask me." So this leave we with nothing to do because neither of them will open chat boxes with me and just openly say those two responses. Hopefully this is fixed soon because im pretty sure Alduin will recover before I finish everything in the game but the main quest lol.

• Level   1

I'm having this happen as well. This needs to be patched soon. I want to finish the main story line, it was just getting good!

• Level   5

This game is now unplayble when comes to doing quest in the game that are broken,failed or can't keep going in a quest.

I rate xbox live 1/10 with very bad service.

• Level   1

There was a recent patch for Skyrim but it still hasn't changed anything, both Ulfric and Galmar wont let me continue with either quest :(

• Level   1

SAME EXACT thing happens to me. I thought my game disc was just screwed up, but i guess bethesda just needs to get a grip.

maybe
    • Level   5

Glad that I finished the civil war side quest first and already was a thane in whiterun as I didn't have to convience the jarl to use his palace. He gladly accepted.

• Level   5

This also a failed quest when I get to the final objective to be completed.

I rate xbox live 1/10 with very bad service.

• Level   4

Any idea when Bethesda will patch this? CAn it be patched? I really want to finish the main quest. There is no way I'm starting over again or anything like that. This is ridiculous. And I thought Skyrim wouldn't have many major bugs...

• Level   1

Argh, I am having the exact same issue.  I wish I would have known about this beforehand, now I'm stuck and can't finish the main storyline.  I don't want to have to start over, so if this bug isn't fixed soon I'm going to be pretty ticked off with Bethesda, to the level of making a point NOT to purchase any of their games in the future since they have bugs in them that make them unbeatable.