Draugr Deathlord

• Level   5

I am a level 15 redguard, with my destruction magic at lvl. 42. Ive upgraded my fire damge to 25%. I have a good bow that does 22 dmg which does 20 shock, and 10 stamina dmg as well. I can barely take 1/10th of the Draugr Deathlords life off. Is he impossible to kill at my level? He is extreemly powerfull, but I know there is some excellent loot if I defeat him, so I want to try. Anybody know any tricks to beat this guy? He usually shouts and knocks me down, then kills me with 1 arrow. I die from this guy with in 30 seconds. Also, does a redguard have the ability to dual weild magica? If so, is that a power I gain later in the game? Thanks for any feedback.

• Level   8

Sounds like he is out of your level range if he kills you with "1 arrow". I reccomend having a follower with you, give them a bunch of heavy armor and weapons to do and soak up some damage. I also conjure some flame atriochs(sp?) to add some more help.

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   8

I've just killed him and I'm a level 12, sneek up on him, then arrow him, then duel wield fire, before he can regenerat his health, smash his head in with a heavy weapon

• Level   5

Haha, I cant sneak up on him. I dont have dual weild, and it will take 30 swipes with my best weapon, plus he has shout and will push me clear across the room, and kill me with 1 arrow. There's no way you beat him on level 12, unless it's at the easiest dificulty.

• Level   7

You don't need to learn how to dual wield, just select flames with both the right and left trigger to put in both hands. The overlords are a pain to kill, even on a lower difficulty. If you have your force shout fully upgraded, you can knock him off his feet for awhile and get some good swipes in.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   1

Wow, we're having a hard time too, all the you tube vids make it look so easy.  We're at level 26 and he regenerates so fast, any damage done is instantly repaired  : /

• Level   7

Not sure if a Redguard would suit a bow and magic, but then again, I am an Imperial Battlemage. At your level, it doesn't look like you're ready for a Deathlord. Come back later, when you're a higher level and then beat the living crap out of him.

Groovy.

• Level   7

"There's no way you beat him on level 12, unless it's at the easiest dificulty".

Ask for advice then dismiss someone's helpful comment? I hope you and everyone else here can beat him, by all means, but I seem to have forgotten my experience beating them.

If you're finding a Deathlord at level 15, however, it's probably a scripted enemy. Where exactly is he? I've got a 14 Kajiit Knight that I'll give him a shot with.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   1

Right, I've just this minute killed one.

I'm level 31, but bare in mind he'll be around my level too.

The way I killed him, was with the Elven Sword of Leeching that I got after killing the Stormcloak leader.

With my one handed level, it does 20 damage but regardless it absorbs 20 points of health with *each* hit.

So I would suggest using a weapon that also absorbs health, cause my health regenerated as soon as I lost it.

• Level   5

I say level up a bit.  Im a level 48, archery at like 90 with a Daedric bow doing 100+ damage and I one shot them with Ebony and daedric arrows, 3 shot with steel or elven.  

Want to form a loot farming crew for Borderlands 2.  

• Level   7

Is this in Saarthal? That's where I found my first Deathlord.

• Level   1

Those guys can be tough. I use Flame Atronach as a distraction, marked for death shout, then fireballs and/or lighting.  Once his health is low enough I'll jump in with Dawnbreaker and take a few swings at the back of his head.  I've found that if you keep their attention focused elsewhere, you can whittle down their health from the flanks.  

• Level   6

certain mobs have base levels draugr scourge= 21, deathlords 30-40 w/ 1000-1300 health, falmers can also be tough so wait on companion guild till 20's the nightprawlers=30 shadowmasters=38, they are all cake on easy but on adept or highr can 1shot u.. so if u do any boosting remember your skills wont equal your level ..............gl

• Level   5

My 100 archery and all the perks make killing anything a piece of cake.

• Level   1

if you  are a werewolf use beast-form that will help kill it.if it doesnt work then conjure some astrinouts.