Skyrim Level Cap?

• Level   4
    There's an achievement for reaching level 50, so I was wondering if that was as high as you could go?

• Level   8

You can go higher.

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   8

Level 70 is supposed to be the max, that is when all skills hit 100

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   4

Awesome, thanks.

• Level   4

I thought it was 81? It's a "soft-cap" at 50 meaning you don't get to assign Points to Skills from that point on but I don't have it yet, so I could be wrong.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   1

Skyrim is awesome

• Level   1

When they said soft cap I thought it meant that leveling after 50 will just take drastically longer. If you really can't put out more perks I'll be unhappy, I'm at like 38 now and I got plenty more I want to use without having to make a new character.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   1

UnyoBro

When they said soft cap I thought it meant that leveling after 50 will just take drastically longer. If you really can't put out more perks I'll be unhappy, I'm at like 38 now and I got plenty more I want to use without having to make a new character.

I'm pretty sure it ends at 50. I'm not sure about the Magika/ Health/ Stamina though? Choose wisely with the Points. You can't make a Jack of Trades Character or you can but you'll be a master of none.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   5

Friend is currently 51 so it doesn't end at 50. Heard 80 a while back but 70 makes sense.

• Level   V

I believe its 70 (?)

• Level   8

The level cap is 81 giving you 80 perks total.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

• Level   7

I thought you can only pick 50 perks?

Groovy.

• Level   7

LostKauz

UnyoBro

I'm pretty sure it ends at 50. I'm not sure about the Magika/ Health/ Stamina though? Choose wisely with the Points. You can't make a Jack of Trades Character or you can but you'll be a master of none.

That's my problem I keep putting perks in every diferent thing. I'm only level 20 so I have a ways to go. I heard 81 was the highest.

• Level   7

Just to clarify but I believe you only get Points assign by Level 50. Soft-cap in Skyrim.

• Level   9

LostKauz

Just to clarify but I believe you only get Points assign by Level 50. Soft-cap in Skyrim.

Um according to the link that you yourself just provided

-

There are more than 250 total skill perks (including multi-point perks), but only around 80 of them can be unlocked by any given character.

-

80 perks, level cap of 81. It all coincides with what everyone has been saying in this thread. Thanks for the confirmation. Even if it was unintentional.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

@Sword_StyIe