best female 2 marry?

• Level   6

which female has best in game benefits like free house or some skills to train

• Level   4

I just tried to find the hottest one in the game tbh.

Oh, none were up to my standards so I'm single. Hahaha. Maybe some day I'll settle for Aela and take her back to my cave and sleep in a bed with her, which is Skyrim's M rated equivalent of ***.

• Level   4

I have a question as well, if anybody can answer it....If you marry a female with skill training will it become free or do you still have to pay?

• Level   7

U. Still have to pay and think the benefits stay exactly the same no matter who you choose

• Level   5

I bagged Aela as my bride. Took her back to my house in Solitude, first thing I asked her to do was get in the kitchen and cook me up a full roast!

What?. . . .  I'm a growing lad and need me belly full for adventuring, lol.

• Level   7

i went with Muiri. Dat Breton booty....

Groovy.

• Level   7

Silly as it may sound, I think I'll wait until I find someone I actually like...

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   7

i went with aela. 2 wolves in love <3 lol. plus, being able to level up archery for free as she is a master is nice too.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   4

How can you like someone? It's not like marrying npc's have a lot of personality. I play dragon age when I want to like game characters

• Level   4

Anyone know is there is same-gender marriage? Or is it only limited to the opposite gender?

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   7

I went with Mjoll the Lioness in Riften, she's pretty tough so far. Even in Dragon Fights she never goes down. I just got her some plain Steel Armor, improved it to Legendary and she rocks. She has a Side Quest to do before you can Marry her where you retrieve her Sword 'Grimsever.' I did that and gave her the Sword and she destroys most everything.

• Level   7

The only reason to get married in this game is for:

-achievement

-get 100 coins for free everyday

-they can cook for you

-they can be used for buying and selling

I am tired of walking into the house and hearing her say "thank you for solving my....problem". One of these days....

Groovy.

• Level   6

I married the girl from Riverwood (I can't even remember her name). Immediately as the wedding finished, she left with the other guests and I have yet to see her again.

-

She's not at my house in Whiterun, she's not back in her home of Riverwood, she's nowhere.

XBL Gold Account: MugOfRevenge Concept Art Blog
    • Level   7

LostKauz

Anyone know is there is same-gender marriage? Or is it only limited to the opposite gender?

Who would really care?

Playing WSOP.....    waiting for it to come to X1!

• Level   7

I will be kind enough to answer. Yes you can have same-gender marriage. Any NPCs that you can marry can have both same-gender marriage and opposite gender marriage. But remember, only certain NPCs can marry.

Groovy.