Legendary Mode

• Level   7

Has anyone played on this mode? Im having trouble killing the 1st drg outside ofWestern Watchtower.

• Level   4

I stayed in the tower and shot it with arrows while the guards sacrificed themselves in a valiant defense of Whiterun.

• Level   4

i haven't checked yet, so i thought i'd ask on the forums. I didn't purchase the legendary edition, but with the latest patch, do i now have the legendary difficulty?

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first!

• Level   7

@RomanLegion180 they added that with the last patch I think but dont hold me to it. I finally beat the drg it took crap load of arrows.

• Level   4

@floorboss...thanks man. I'll check it out

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first!

• Level   9

Yes, the latest patch gives you all the legendary stuff.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   7

RomanLegion180

i haven't checked yet, so i thought i'd ask on the forums. I didn't purchase the legendary edition, but with the latest patch, do i now have the legendary difficulty?

the legendary edition comes with all DLC and the latest patch pre-installed. 

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   2

I believe you can skip past the main quest line and avoid killing the dragon until you level up and properly prepare. As a side note, I don't believe any dragons will spawn until after you start that mission, so it might be beneficial to avoid the main quest until it better suits you. Glad to be of assistance.