Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts

• Level   3

I am trying to unlock the Oblivion Walker achievement and I was worked my way down to the Rind of Namira.  I go to the Hall of Dead (again) to remember I all ready did the prequest and killed the person who give The Taste of Death quest which continues with the artifact quest.   My question is do you have to get all 15 artifacts in one game or can you split them up and get them in other games to add up to the 15 and still get the achievement? I clearly have to start a new game to be able to get this quest and artifact to get all 15.  

• Level   3

You have to do it in one game.

I believe there are 16, however, so you can miss one.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

Does it matter if I sold them or not because I did sell the two that I found because my other weapons are stronger.

• Level   5

I don't believe that matters, no. "Have been given" is probably what you have to achieve, rather than "Hold 15 currently".

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

Are there any that you can't get if you do any random quest? I keep hearing people say that they can't get a few and they have to start a new game.

• Level   5

@Brandiesel, the one i couldn't get was due to the fact that i killed the quest giver on a random passing by and when i returned hours later he was lying there dead so i couldn't start it.

There are 17 Daedric artifacts in the game, one is the skeleton key which doesn't count. The other you have to pick between a saviors hide and a werewolf ring but google that quest, there is a way to get both and i highly recommend doing this incase something goes wrong with the other artifacts, the daedric quests are full of bugs.

• Level   5

What quest did you kill someone on during a random passing?

• Level   5

I spotted him at the shrine and thought he was a bandit. It was a khajit called kesh the clean and he is the starter for the spellbreaker artifact.

• Level   7

To get the ring and hide, just go through the quest as normal but help the guy kill the hunters. After that is done, go outside and hiricine will talk to you and turn your ring into hiricines ring. Then, go back in the cave and kill the guy you helped and skin him, then you will get the saviors hide. If you do it the other way around, he takes the ring, so you won't be able to get both.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   5

I killed the guy after i finished talking to him then the ghost appeared, once the ghost starts talking press (B) and run out of the cave, the stag will give you the ring then go back inside and talk to the ghost again to get the hide aswell.

Probably best to do it pirates way incase it messes up but i just couldn't be bothered looking for the guy (im not sure if he just sits there or runs around the cave)

• Level   6

Getting the ring and the hide doesnt count as two artifacts. The game is set up to count the artifact missions not the actual items. There are 15 missions you have to finish to get the achevo. You cant miss a single one. My game glitched and the npc needed to get malacaths hammer was killed so now i have 14 out of 15 and i cant get the last achevo i need to get 1000 points. You can sell the artifacts also, no need to keep them on you.

• Level   6

I'm just gonna follow a guide and get all the artifacts before I do anymore main quests.

• Level   6

I'll not get this achievement in this playthrough because i helped Erikur in one of the Daedric missions...so no daedric staff for me .

• Level   5

I messed up I think and didn't kill the talking dog. So I probly didn't get an item. I wanted to keep the dog but didn't. Darn it.

• Level   5

If you don't kill the dog you get the daedric  Clavicus mask so you did well.