anyone know any strong poison recipes?

• Level   7

im just looking for 1 or 2 good poisons to make for my blades. i was in an apothecary yesterday and the lady had 2 poison recipes but i got caught stealing some items and reloaded and she didnt have them anymore :-(    so if anyone knows any it would be much appreciated (maybe a paralysis 1 as well thanks)

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   5

skyrim.melian.cc  go to that link to find out exactly what makes which potion. you can choose poison only or potion only.

• Level   7

Even better thanks alot.

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   5

Lax's favorite brew: (Your Alchemy skill will determine how potent it is. Mine was roughly 40-45 when I created this)

Paralyze for 7 secs, Lingering Damage Health 7 points for 10 secs

Ingredients:

• Canis Root
    • Imp Stool
    • Mora Tapinella

Hit a tango with this and have the x15 damage perk for your dagger and it's lights out.
    • Level   7

Awesome lax, I just started doing alchemy after I was using a bunch of stolen ones to thin out my inventory and man do they come in handy.

• Level   8

DeathBell + river betty = enemy movement is 50% slow for X seconds and does X damage to health.

X = Depends on alchemy level modifier.

Mines is 124 for both X's But my alchemy is al level 100. I'm a archer so I make A LOT of poisons. My poisons do a combination of things like, damage stamina, health and stamina regen. Making those potions and poisons can be BIG BUSINESS. as I made a potion that had 4 effects and its value was over 4k. You can make some BUCK. but no one in the game has cash to buy it off me. Broke @$$ merchants.....................

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   8

Also, another tip, before you make ANY potions or poisons. Enchant as much gear as you can wear with alchemy boosting enchantments. Those help a BUNCH. They can be the difference between, 50 damage and 100 damage.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

Dre, great tip on that Slow poison. Add to the ingredient list for that same poison:

• Salt Pile
    • Night Shade
    • Deathbell

Result: Slow Target's speed 50% for 44 secs, Damage Health 26 points. (I'm only at level 42 Alchemy. Higher Alchemy skill, greater the results.)
    • Level   1

Jarrin Root, Crimson Nirnroot, and Glowdust at 100 alchemy and fortify alchemy equipment gives me over 9000 damage, shame there is only 1 jarrin root.