More creatures to transform into in Skyrim possibly?

• Level   5

Besides Vampires and Werewolves what other  creatures could we transform  into that could be added in  DLC? What about a Lich? I remember at least in Oblivion there was a dude who was turning into a Lich and I was thinking why can't players become a Lich if an NPC can? I'm sure being a Lich would have some pretty neat powers and of course have its downfalls like a Vampire or Werewolf.  Werebears should definately be added in future DLC and in Daggerfall wasn't there a creature called a Wereboar you could turn into? Maybe Wereboars could come back too I wouldn't mind being half man and half pig lol.

• Level   6

Pretty cool ideas. I only go as far back as Oblivion. A lich would be pretty ****n' sick! Just hovering around with a staff... I think it would be pretty cool to be a Spriggan, all the cool effects and stuff they have when I fight them makes me jealous.

• Level   9

Yes....I like a wide variety of enemies.  I get bored when I keep running into the same enemies over and over again.  Reminds me of Fable III when I could almost fall asleep in battle.  

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   7

The trick to Fable combat.

1. Hold B

2. Release B

3. ???

4. Profit

I think that Vampires and Werewolves are fine. I just wish that they had more of a story line. The Companions was an okay storyline but I wish there was more conflict between the Vamps and Wolves. I also think it would have been cool to have been able to join the Silver Hand.

For DLC I want more Guilds to join. Or they could add more depth to the current guilds.

• Level   7

Me? a Lich. Oh....yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Groovy.

• Level   9

I agree with what Implantedwall is saying.....the guilds storylines go on for a little while as a few quests and then suddenly STOP out of the blue leaving you to have no choice but to wander away in search of something else.  Haha I realize they can't go on forever, but it does seem rather abrupt.  Perhaps the lines between guilds could be blurred and overlapped a bit so that you don't get the feeling they are so compartmentalized.  

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   5

Becoming a Daedric Prince.

• Level   1

A lich would probably be the best because right now the standard mage character has no archetype other than the destruction vampire drain spell and the vampire reanimate corpse  which are pretty pointless and weak and more thief based because of the invisibility power, +25% sneak base, and vampire seduction, and being a werewolf as a mage is just, weird and very unfitting.

• Level   5

I'd wanna be a Macho Dragon Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

'Activision', and 'innovative' don't belong in the same sentence. 

• Level   7

anything that can fly