I'm afraid to do quests because I don't want them to run out!

• Level   7

I've already done like 30 quests, both miscellaneous and main quests combined.  I'm afraid to do more because I still want to have fun with Skyrim, and don't want the fun, dungeon exploring/ cave exploring / forest exploring / mountain exploring / exploring quests.  What else can I do so I don't finish all the quests, I want to be able to do quests anytime.  Never want them to run out. 

• Level   2

My main character has done well over 100 quests and I still have way too much to do.  You won't run out.

• Level   7

Yea if you've only done 30, you are far from having to worry about running out, faaaaaaaaaar from it.

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   7

This game has a dynamic quest generator.Its literally impossible to run out of tasks they simply regenerate based on what you have done.Go forth and see!!!THis is by far the closest to a single player MMO ( contradiction much ) we will have on a console ever.

• Level   5

lol, you should see my list of unfinished quests. If you're at 30 now, lol, lets put it this way at your rate you should be busy for the next year and a half. Literally.

• Level   5

My suggestion is to not rush through the Main Quest. Concentrate on all the side quests like the Civil War, Companions, Daedric Quests, College of Winterhold, Bards College, Temple Quests Theives Guild, Dark Brotherhood, etc. Along with those and the countless miscellaneuos quests found throughout Skyrim, you won't run out of anything to do any time soon. Just keep talking to everyone you see and ask every question available. They usually lead to miscellaneous quests.

• Level   5

Spoiler alert

• Level   5

Once you finish the questlines for the Mages College at Winterhold and the Companions in Whiterun they will continue to hand different type of quests depending on who you talk to.  I'm sure the Thieves Guild in Riften and the Dark Brotherhood wherever they are are the same.  I have done over 125 quest/objectives/tasks and still have a lot left to do.  I've managed to get 215+ hours out of this game so far.

• Level   4

215 hours?  Holy crap!  I am still not far into the game, and I am glad to see that someone can put that much into this game.  Wow.

• Level   4

Moosecheese MJM

215 hours?  Holy crap!  I am still not far into the game, and I am glad to see that someone can put that much into this game.  Wow.

Same here. I'm at 110 Hours and I still have so many things to do it's not even funny. I'll be doing one Quest with a "mindset" of "I'm going to finish this Quest!". lol the next thing I know, I have ten more or I have found new Locations and such while getting "side-tracked".

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   7

I have 125 in. I still haven't gotten anywhere in the Thieves Guild, have a ton of areas to explore, have dozens of Misc Quests, and have only done a few Daedric Quests. I am still excited to play the game, and am getting ready to start my Role characters.

• Level   5

Just keep starting over like I do. I haven't done hardly anything on the western side of the map yet. :p

• Level   5

205 hours, 47 minutes, 59 secs. And I have not chosen a side in the civil war, I'm at level 37, have about 10-15 main quests not completed, about 20 misc. quests not completed, and I can't stop picking ingredients for Alchemy  and mining rocks for ore. I have barely scratched the surface of this game and yet I feel like I've been playing for months! Don't worry friend. You won't succeed in that quest!

• Level   5

And when in doubt, visit the Jarl at any Hold. They will always have new jobs available for you to do.

• Level   8

With all the people you meet on the road in your travels and inside each hold needing assistance, I can honestly say there will be tons of quests to keep you busy.

Bundy is as Bundy does