This question is not answered

Secret chests in Skyrim?

• Level   3

Im looking for secret chests beneath the cities in Skyrim and I found one video of one underneath Whiterun skyforge for the PC but i wanted to know where the locations were for Xbox. 

All Replies
    • Level   6

There is a secret invisible chest in Dawnstar. Best one I assure you. There's also a lot of chests underwater that you can loot as well. Here is the one I was telling you about in Dawnstar... watch?v=RCvxYe5LqY4

• Level   4

Wow, awesome find! Thanks for posting that.

• Level   3

the one in whiterun works and any tips bout one in dawnstar i been uner there but didnt see any chest -.-

• Level   2

You wont "see" it. Just move your cross hair around till you see the open chest action.

• Level   3

oh lol any tips on location? like pinpoint location and how many  under the city chests r there

• Level   3

ok i got the one in whiterun and dawnstar  and brad add me for when u find another chest hmu

• Level   3

also theres one under the college

http://youtu.be/3nHsj0j_Ugk

• Level   8

Some of the secret chests are related to the treasure hunt. They only appear if you have the map and the maps are scattered around in various dungeons. The Dawnstar chest is always there and respawns though I have to say it can be tricky finding the exact spot; not so much where it is but in putting the cursor on the activation spot.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   6

Just look at the video closely, I found it very quickly.

• Level   3

the one in dfawnstar is by far the easiest the 2nd one would be whiterun and i cant get the 4 chests in the college its a pain in the hind the 4 in winterhelom shouldnt be so hard but if ya need help with a guide im the one to talk to or just go to youtube thats where i found mine guides

• Level   1

i found it thanks

• Level   5

There is a really easy one outside of Markarth too.  Just down the main road, it forks at a river.  To the left is a small wall, it is under the ground, just about in the middle of the wall on the river facing side.  I found a video on youtube talking about a long time ago.  Nobody had mentioned it yet though, so, I thought I would bring it up.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   5

lmgtfy.com

• Level   5

There's one under Solitude, 2 in Markarth, 1 under Whiterun, 3 under Windhelm and 3-4 under the College of Winterhold. That's the ones I know of. I exploited the Whiterun glitch for around 50-60k. Now I have around 300k. That ones the easiest, just take his gold, the good armour, go to the blacksmith at the entrance and sell it all to her, go talk to the smith guy again, wait 48 hours and repeat.

• Level   5

Fortified Brad

There is a secret invisible chest in Dawnstar. Best one I assure you. There's also a lot of chests underwater that you can loot as well. Here is the one I was telling you about in Dawnstar... watch?v=RCvxYe5LqY4

WOOOOWWW!  I am so going there today!

"There's nothing like slamming the flat end of a warhammer into the face of a hired thug."

Two-handed weapons FTW!