dragon priest masks

• Level   3

if you sold one and waited a while is there anyway to get it back? can you re fight one of the dragon priests?

• Level   7

Sorry!  All of the masks are unique items ... so, once it's gone, it's GONE!

Each Priest has their own Mask.  So, no duplicates.

• Level   7

Can never understand why people sell important stuff in rpgs

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   9

Dirt, define "important stuff". What's important for you is pure junk for someone else. How hard is it to understand a basic thing like that?

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident.

- Sovereign -

PSN: Sipuli91  Steam: hi_im_sipuli91

RIP 360 Elite 5/2009 - 12/2013

• Level   5

Well most of the unique items are obvious in a way to tell that they're one of a kind.

I always collect just about everything in Elder Scrolls and Fallout. All the storage units in my house are packed.

• Level   5

It's better to save something Unusual. It's easy to make gold selling all the other bullshit. Sorry, quess you can go to the maze next game.

• Level   5

Lately i have been collecting unique items except for dragon priests masks i cant stand those for some reason but I stick any other unique item in a display case in the houses but if i cant stick them in a display case because the display cases are full i sell them.

• Level   8

I sold mine..... ohhhhh well.

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   8

Lord Dirt

they are only important if you can use it.. like why would i use 1 with destruction spell damage increase if i do sword and shield?

• Level   7

Lord Dirt

Ummm ... if you went through all the trouble to fight a Dragon Priest to get the item ... why would you sell it in the first place???

• Level   1

I AM SAD I SOLD ONE

• Level   9

You can duplicate even unique items with the mannequin glitch.  I've made copies of everything. :p  

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   5

sounds like something i did in my 1st playthrough.

'Activision', and 'innovative' don't belong in the same sentence. 

• Level   1

guess I'll have to wait until my 2nd playthrough

• Level   8

Rule of thumb is, if it has a unique name, keep it just in case.