Dragon Shout:Storm Call

• Level   5

Has any tried this shout in a town or populated area yet? I have used a couple of times, the first with a companion but ended up killing Lydia because of it :(

Just wondering if using it in a the town would cause the same result with the local guards and townsfolk

Going to be a daddy 2-17-13

• Level   7

They really need to do something about companions and AOE/targetting damage.I avoid having them at all costs till this is fixed because it renders most class architypes impossible to play without nuking your friend.

• Level   8

Go into a town and make a save and then try it out and reload. I have yet to unlock this shout but it sounds interesting.

• Level   5

It will hit everything (except yourself) indiscriminantly, hostile or otherwise. The more powerful the shout the longer it lasts and the more lightning strikes.

Here is a video of it in action here (skip to 7:19 for the actual shout).

It's an awesome shout, I use it whenever I can.

Tag 'em and Bag 'em!

Know the enemy; Kill the enemy.

My N7 HQ

• Level   7

I have never had it hit a follower. It does hit friendly NPC's for me though. Guards, Blades, Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman. But it is great for taking out forts by yourself :)

• Level   8

Dude, this shout will turn the ENTIRE TOWN against you. I have the second word for this shout and I must say, its a dangerous shout.

I wouldn't recommending you use this shout unless your up against a large group of foes or a boss character like a dragon.

What I mean when I say dangerous is, it turns pretty much everyone in its area of effect against you, (and its a VERY larger area) and the lighting strikes are random, and I truely mean random, it may hit the ground, it may hit a house, it may hit a by stander, it may hit your enemy, or......the worst of all, it may hit YOU!! YES IT WILL HIT YOU!!! I've died TWICE from using this shout, the lighting killed me with ONE HIT. Maybe its not supposed to kill you, maybe it was a glitch or something but I know I died after lighting hit me.

Both times I died was when i killed all the enemies and I guess the lighting strikes had nothing else to hit besides me.

So yea, be VERY careful when using this shout, and the recharge is like 400 seconds or something. Totally not worth it. I ONLY use this shout when fighting a dragon in the open when im not around towns or friend NPCs.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   7

Not so fond of the shout really. Though it's super cool. It strikes friendy NPCs and takes a way too long to recharge. Dragon Call shout is better anyways.

Groovy.

• Level   5

Well when I used it, I was in the Reach area fighting alot of Forsworn with Lydia; well I used the shout down at a lower level. When it was over there was alot of dead Forsworn, went up to the higher level and found Lydia amongst the bodies...

Going to be a daddy 2-17-13

• Level   5

I made this mistake, It killed my companion and every guard who tried to attack me. It is a very powerful tool and should be kept in the depts of the deepest cavern.

-Major

• Level   7

Hmm, I have yet to use this shout but after reading this thread next time I play Skyrim you know what I'm doing!

Where is the quote button?

• Level   3

I used it at the wedding. Killed everyone except the immortals, and it really kept them pinned down.

Had to reload, of course, because it wasn't as sneaky as it was supposed to be.

• Level   5

Hahaha...that would've been something to see!

• Level   5

Yeah :( i jus did it for the lolz in white run,but ended up killing my wife Ysolda :(

'Activision', and 'innovative' don't belong in the same sentence.