Fortify enchanting gear?

• Level   4

Tips where to find some fortify enchanting clothing or ring or whatnot to disenchant and learning enchanting. Need to build a beast enchanting overall.

• Level   4

Fortify Enchanting Gear?

Nah, not really. Prefer playing a little fairere than that.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   7

I don't think there is a fotify enchanting enchantment, at least I've never seen one in my 3 plathroughs. The best I could suggest is to get your alchemy level up and create a potion with two of the following ingredients:

• Blue Butterfly Wing
    • Hagraven Claw
    • Snowberries
    • Spriggan Sap

Drink one just before you enchant things :)

• Level   7

Akradon
    I don't think there is a fotify enchanting enchantment, at least I've never seen one in my 3 plathroughs. The best I could suggest is to get your alchemy level up and create a potion with two of the following ingredients:

• Blue Butterfly Wing
    • Hagraven Claw
    • Snowberries
    • Spriggan Sap

Drink one just before you enchant things :)

Pretty much this. The "loop" goes like this;

1. Use a Potion for Fortify Enchanting
    2. Drink Potion while Enchanting a new Fortify Potion Armor (Grieves, Necklace, Ring and Circlet)
    3. Create a new Potion for Fortifying Enchantments while wearing the new Fortify Potion Armor
    4. Drink the new Potion (with higher Percentage for Fortify Enchantments) and create new Set of Armor (again) for Fortify Potions
    5. Rinse and repeat

It should obtain a Theoretical Maximum of 32% better Armor for creating Potions. After this, you're almost finished. Now you should be able to make a Fortify Smith Potion for around 110+/ 150+ Fortify Smith (depends on how high of a Percentage from your Enchanted Armor). Make one last set of Enchanted Fortify Smith Armor while drinking a Potion for Fortify Enchantment and make a Set of Fortify Smith Armor. You apply this to the Ring, Grieves, Necklace and Body.

You should now have a Fortified Smith (Enchanted) Armor (any clothes will do fine for the Body, I used a Chef Outfit and called it "Tunic of the Smith", "Ring of the Smith" etc) and a Potion for Fortify Smith (110+/ 150+). Wear/ drink your "Smith" and make your truly Legendary Armor/ Weapons.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."