Where Are All The MEN At?! (Marriage Q)

• Level   2

So I found out all about marrying and whatnot, but no matter how hard I try, I can't find a single man to marry me! Plenty of women, but (not knocking lesbians) I want myself a nice big hunk of Norn man! At first I tried to find Gerdur's brother (the one whom you can escape with in the beginning - can't remember his name), but then he wasn't at her house anymore, so I went and checked a couple other menfolk, and nothing! That's 3 women who want to tie the knot and not a single guy. ><

If anyone knows about ANY men that'll marry, please, for the love of Talos let me know!

• Level   9

Are you referring to Skyrim, or real life?

• Level   5

i believe she mean's skyrim, Dizzy first you need the necklaces of Mara which you can find in the temple located in Riften so you gotta talk to the high priest there to get it, then look in the wikia for the list of men available to marry with in the game.  

• Level   5

If you follow this link (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage#Males) you'll see there are plenty of male NPCs to marry.

• Level   8

Eggnogga

Are you referring to Skyrim, or real life?

LOL... Yeah, all the real ones are getting married... in Skyrim.  

• Level   3

The necklace will trigger the NPC's that are interested.  I know the smith in Riften is one of them.  I cannot remember if you had to finish his side quest first, or not though.

• Level   5

Just wear the necklace....after a few Companion quests, it was like a pack of hungry wolves trying to marry me......hhhmmmmm coincidence?  I think not!

• Level   7

What I would do if you don't care about making money is hire a mercenary. After you hire them they will want to marry you. You can then have them follow you without needing to pay 500 gold everytime they leave.

• Level   7

Amulet of Mara + The Companions = Muscular awesomeness.

Groovy.

• Level   1

I was severely disappointed that there are no marriage-able Khajiit men. I understand that Khajiit are scarce as it is, but damn. At least give us one or two.

• Level   2

Thanks everyone! I'd been to that Wiki site but, durf, didn't think to check there until you mentioned it! Now I just have to decide WHO to marry! From feast to famine, am I right ladies? :D