Funny/random/embarrassing moments in skyrim

• Level   4
    Mine is when a just finished clearing out a cave and had very low health and then a dragon attacked me and I just barley killed it, then a skeever came out of nowhere and killed me :(

That's what they all say!

• Level   5

I got clubbed by a giant very early in my first playthrough, thinking I was invincible because I had a Skyforge Steel Sword.  Sent me flying into the air in one hit, don't think my body would ever come down.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   9

Haha, yeah I got launched into the sky by a giant a couple times now.  Hilarious. :p

Watching my horse beating on a dragon with his hooves was funny.  I wish they wouldn't help in battle though because I've lost two horses now to it.  Frost will even jump in on small little fights...like against wolves.  lol  I just stopped using horses all together for that reason.

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   7

On my 6th playthrough I had just gotten Lydia and decided to do some exploring with her.  We come across 2 giants and 2 mammoths.  Well I decided to level a few perks using them and thought Lydia could hold her own.

The moment she charges in the first giant smashed at her once sending her flying.  I was so dumb struck at watching her shoot into the atmosphere I didn't notice 4 angry enemies charging me and not a moment later I went to meet the same fate as Lydia >.<

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
    • Level   V

My companions kept dying on me.  It is only now that I realize that I was killing them.  

Live long. Love life.

• Level   5

Oh...I once had my Werewolf transform hotkeyed when I did the quest at the Whiterun tower where you kill your first dragon.  It told me to unlock my shout and equip it, but I didn't equip it, instead I turned into a werewolf in front of like 5 guards, who killed me before I even transformed.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   4

I could type a huge wall of the insane hilarity that went on when I decided to slaughter everyone in Whiterun as a werewolf.

To sum up the key moments; I killed and devoured damn near everyone while being chased by the Jarl his housecarl and about a half a dozen other essentials I couldn't kill and then trapped myself in the dungeon trying to eat a guard. I transformed back before I killed him and the guard says "wait, I know you..." and before I could run away he trys to arrest me. "By the order of the Yarl (who is still unconscious) stop right there." to which I say (in my underwear) ... "I am the thane of Whiterun and I demand you release me at once." (guard), "Oh, my mistake Thane, I didn't recognize you..."

So as the survivors made their way back to Dragonsreach, I decided to admire my work. As I am walking naked across the body-littered streets of Whiterun, a naked courier I was ragdolling around earlier runs up to me to deliver 3 letters of inheritence from Ysolda. Not only am I not married to Ysolda, but I can still see her half-eaten corpse laying in the town square as I am talking to him, which means I had killed and eaten her and as I continued my spree the courier arrived with money from her Will and despite being mauled by me several times, he was still commited enought to deliver the letter(s).

During my spree I recall trying to wipe out the Inn, however, that Sam guy sitting at the bar turns out to be a master wizard and summons a dremora lord who claimed he was going to feast on my heart.

• Level   5

When I came out of a cave after exploring and looting it a dragon corpse dropped from the sky as I appeared outside after the loading screen.

It was definitely dead, empty and I couldn't absorb its soul (if it had one). One of my first "Wtf was that?" moments. Happened a few other times too, always after fast travelling or coming out of somewhere. Hasn't happened since getting patch 1.2\1.3.

Tag 'em and Bag 'em!

Know the enemy; Kill the enemy.

My N7 HQ

• Level   5

Arg, double post.

Tag 'em and Bag 'em!

Know the enemy; Kill the enemy.

My N7 HQ

• Level   9

I think it's funny when you get this type of AI conversation:

Jarl:  Without your brave efforts our town would be in ruins!

Me:  Hey, no problem, glad to help! (or whatever the reply is)

Jarl:  You are a pillar of the community and it would be an honor if you purchased some property.

Me:  (Walks away)

Jarl: Now don't bother me again with your trivial issues!!

• Level   5

Me i was walking into a dungeon then all of a sudden the bear im fighting shoots up into the sky and gets stuck in the ceiling. so i just walk away and leave it in the ceiling

• Level   9

HAHAHA I love it when animals fly away.  There's a video of someone shooting a mammoth with an arrow and like a ginormous balloon, the mammoth just floats away. lol!

• Level   7

I was boosting some light armor against a sabre cat, been at it for about 5-6 min when a bear comes at me from behind and gets a sneak attack on me and the sabre cat. We both died.

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   5

Whiterun Gaurd: Psst,I know who you are. Hail Sithis!

BRONIES UNITE!

• Level   4

Have you ever wondered why the Draugr have gold? What are they buying? They're dead!

Oh, I know very well how I got my name