Kids and Wives

• Level   5

Ok why cant the Dragonborn have kids? Or even have whoppy with your wife/husband? I dont see why you cant. Also a remarriage is needed. If they say having kids and whoppy is bad for a game I would like you to look at these games. Fable 2 Fable 3 Dragon Age Origins Dragon Age II Mass Effect 1-3 Xenogears and many other games. With all the blood demons and language Im surpised its not in the game.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov. 11, 2011)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   7

Well, having Woo Hoo with a video game character is still not completely common... Having kids would be strange because there is no part in the game where time jumps forward. A few months in game days is a long time to play. I have been hearing rumors about adoption though.

• Level   5

Fable 2 or 3 has no time jumps just up and theres your kid LOL

Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   5

Then again Skyrim is more real life like then Fable. It should be like if your male then the whole nine months can go though for your wife but if your female a mage helps it become born after a few weeks game time.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   7

I don't see it happening anytime soon. Fable had a very shallow relationship aspect to it. Skyrim is much better when it comes to.... everything...

• Level   6

Bethesda announced a while back that one of the things they were considering is child adoption in Skyrim - that's the best you're going to get.

XBL Gold Account: MugOfRevenge Concept Art Blog
    • Level   4

why would you want to have kids in a video game? i have 4 in real life that is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   4

Why would you want to play happy families instead of slaying Dragons and looting dungeons

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Level   7

It's called Role Playing. Not everyone played these games for the UBZ DRAGONZ. I do not accept your reality and instead substitute it with my own.

• Level   3

Having a kid or bumping uglys with a spouse would be cool but it's not likely. I think the adoption feature would be interesting. Would love to train my child to hunt and slay dragons!

• Level   6

Zeroo Wolf

Ok why cant the Dragonborn have kids? Or even have whoppy with your wife/husband? I dont see why you cant. Also a remarriage is needed. If they say having kids and whoppy is bad for a game I would like you to look at these games. Fable 2 Fable 3 Dragon Age Origins Dragon Age II Mass Effect 1-3 Xenogears and many other games. With all the blood demons and language Im surpised its not in the game.

Having whoppy with your wife/husband?  That sounds like a large hamburger.  I'm old fashioned so I'll stick with whoopee. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research.

• Level   5

LOL OldPepsiMan

Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   5

Frankly, the novelity of getting married and havign kids in Fable was great for all about 30 seconds... after that it was just a complete side track and I hated it, divorced them all and stayed single...

-

I only got married to get the cheev in Skyrim, but now I have it, wont ever again, pointless - sure you get around 100 gold per day and a homecooked meal... but in honesty, its hardly a perk...

-

Each to their own though...

• Level   5

Also I've never seen a child in Skyrim other than Nord....and nearly everyone of them is an annoying brat! Imagine your female Orc caster squeezing out a Nord child, going to raise some eyebrows on the home front, even if you married a Nord.

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   4

ehhh... what the heck.. add some kids.  but if you do... there better be the townie that runs around saying "hide yo kids! Hide yo wife! and hide yo husband!..."