What is the best looking armor for a women?

• Level   5

Im trying to figure out what would the best (s3xy looking) armor is in the game? Or is it clothes? I need something for my female Necromancer/Archer.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov. 11, 2011)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   5

None : )

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Level   4

Ebony or Leather.

Nightingale armour looks mighty fine as well.

}Censorship causes blindness{
    • Level   5

I'd say the nightingale armour too... looks nice but the enchantments arent the best.

Leather would look good too though....

• Level   2

Elvane, sorry I can't remember the proper spelling of it. But I like that one the best for the females right now. I have the full set on my female character.

Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have. 

• Level   2

I really like the look of the nightingale armour too but I prefer to enchant my own stuff so i wear dragon-scale armour. I think the dark brotherhood gear looks pretty cool, I wish I could enchant that with my own boosts.

• Level   4

I like the looks of the Ancient Nord armor. I just wish it was not heavy armor.

Self admitted RPG addict!

• Level   5

Elven Armor looks great on women. It's all gold and shiny! The Elven helmet even looks good on women.

• Level   7

DB armor only looks good on women. Tavern Clothes show a lot of cleavage if you are into that sort of thing. I like using Ebony Chain.... It is pretty form fitting and when you sneak/get into combat, you turn completely black and tendrilly....

• Level   8

I have to go with the Nightingale Armor (improved to legendary) but instead of the helmet which hides your face use a circlet enchanted with what ever you need most. The boots have muffle and you have 3 slots including the circlet for enchantments. That set-up looked fantastic on my mage/archer dark elf. I used glass on my imperial though, she was a redhead and looked better but again I used a circlet since I'm always a mage/archer.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   7

There is something about a full Nightingale set with Bound Bow that gets me.

• Level   7

Koniginherrin

I like the looks of the Ancient Nord armor. I just wish it was not heavy armor.

I totally agree. It sucks SO bad that they made that heavy armor. It definitely looks like it would be light.

• Level   7

Nightingale! Hands down looks good on every body. Head gear can be a choice though.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   6

Yeah so I'm another one who's going to suggest Nightingale armour I don't mean to suggest what has already been put forward but it does look good.

• Level   6

Nightingale looks tank, but if your looking for revealing its Forsworn... no and's, if's or buts.