Becoming a werewolf AGAIN in Dawnguard?

• Level   3

Is there a way to become a werewolf again in Dawnguard after being cured in the Companion quest? You figured they'd reopen the option since they added new stuff...

Enter the Next Reality of gaming Sign up for NXR today @ nextreality.bravehost.com
    • Level   3

aela can make you a werewolf again

I have no signature

• Level   5

Really?!?! I'll have to talk with Aela again I didn't know that

• Level   8

No once you cure yourself you are unable to become a Werewolf again. (Unless the newly released dawnguard has changed things)

• Level   3

Dawnguard has made changes so you can be a werewolf again but i believe you can only become a werewolf again once

I have no signature

• Level   5

ok can't wait to crack into it downloaded before work now it's just waiting for me :)

• Level   3

Has anyone confirmed that Dawnguard added something to become a werewolf again? (I know in the original game you could only do it once).

Enter the Next Reality of gaming Sign up for NXR today @ nextreality.bravehost.com
    • Level   5

if you wanted to be a werewolf why did you get rid of the ability and if you want 2 be a werewolf I reccemend being on the dawnguards bcuz if u join the vamps then the vampire lord transformation overides the werewolf therefore getting rid of the werewolf transformation so choose wisely

oh and if you choose dawnguard u can have armored trolls follow you!! which is op

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   5

From reading on the Bethesda forums, someone mentioned you could go into the Underforge and drink from the center pillar thing again to regain your werewolf ability.  Never got around to curing myself, so, I can't test it, but, it sounds like it could work if someone wants to give it a shot.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   3

Ok I just did it. You can talk to Aela and she'll restore the beast form. :)

• Level   2

Confirmed!  Did it also.

I got rid of it before because it was too tempting to use and nothing about it went towards leveling skills or gaining perk points.  Plus, couldn't change in a hurry, so no good when you're in a jam.

Now with Dawnguard, everything's changed, so I wanted it back too.

"Gravity is a harsh mistress."
    • Level   5

I Just goin to be a werewolf again cause the achivement and the perk tree and to see how the wolf become more stronger with those perks effect is goin t be interesting.

• Level   8

What happens then if you become a Vampire Lord BEFORE doing any of the Companion quests? From memory you MUST accept becoming a werewolf at one stage so what then? Do you sacrifice your Vampire Lord abilities and more importantly can you get them back after you do all the Companion stuff?

• Level   5

Yeah, becoming a werewolf will strip you of your vampire powers.  When you want to be a vampire again, you simply ask a vampire lord to change you to a vampire.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   7

I have two characters, one a werewolf and one a vampire. That allowed me to do both storylines of Dawnguard.

Where is the quote button?