Spoiler, Atherium Wars

• Level   5

Started the quest you get from reading the book atherium wars and was just wandering, is it worth it. 

Also has anyone else seen the headless horseman around solitude? 

Also if you find a plant called janis root, its the best poison in the game, eating it will kill you.

Over used not over powered. Shotguns will never be realistic since no one can stand how good they should be.

• Level   5

Yes it's worth it you get a crown that lets you have 2 standing stones at the same time.

• Level   6

Whats this about a Headless Horseman?

• Level   5

Headless horseman?? LOL I don't go to Solitude much. I'll have to hang out there a bit now.  

As far as the crown... 2 standing stones at the same time?! That's sweet! Where do I pick up that quest/book?  I think I got a quest from the book recently but not sure if it's that one or not.  What's the quest called? I definitely want to do that one ASAP.

Remember: Death is only the beginning.

• Level   9

I saw the headless horseman near Whiterun the very first time I played Skyrim.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

You also get the choice between a staff and a shield, tho the crown has by far the best enchantment!

• Level   2

The headless horseman when followed will lead you to Hamvir's Rest which is a graveyard just up the road from Dustman's Cairn where you do the companions quest.  In the graveyard is 3 skeleton and a duager.  On the left side near the back is the horseman's helmet and his weapon.  The helmet is enchanted and there is also a master chest.

Do not meddle in the affairs of a sorceress for they are subtle & quick to anger. I am the angel of death & the time purification is at hand.

• Level   2

Is the book located in one area or are there a few copies? I haven't seen this yet but I'm sure i'll come across it at some point, I like to read most books I pick up.

• Level   2

I have only found the book on a bookshelf in the dawnguard castle.  I have heard that there are other locations as well.

Do not meddle in the affairs of a sorceress for they are subtle & quick to anger. I am the angel of death & the time purification is at hand.

• Level   2

Cool thanks. I'll have a snoop around later. :)

• Level   5

There's a copy in Fort Dawnguard, The Bards College, Castle Volkihar, Ruunvald and the Hall of the Vigilant.  You actually have to read through the entire book to start the quest.  It doesn't just automatically start when you open it.  The other thing that makes the quest worth it, is that it's the Lost to the Ages quest, which is one of the achievements.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   2

Cool, thanks for the extra info. :)

• Level   7

I completed that quest yesterday and chose the shield. I guess I didn't understand what the crown did exactly, but now that I know I will choose it for my vampire character. I might go with the steed and lord stones.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   5

Still has anyone else found janis root, it does like 800 damage.

Over used not over powered. Shotguns will never be realistic since no one can stand how good they should be.

• Level   7

The only one I've found is what was given in the Brotherhood quest.

Where is the quote button?