Dragon Elder Scroll Missing Please Help !!!

• Level   5

I started the dawnguard add on and have made it to the point where i found the female vampires mother and she gave me the Blood Elder Scroll. Now it says that i need the Dragon Elder Scroll and i know i got it in the main quest but its not in my inventory. I went to the academy to see if by chance i had sold it to the arcaneum keeper there but he doesnt have it either. Hes not offering me a quest to get it or a buy7 back option. What the heck do i do ?!?!?

My Favorite Number In The Alphabet Is Purple !!!!

• Level   5

There is no way you can sell, drop, or even store an Elder Scroll (I think) so it looks like the game has bugged, have you got a save prior to you recieving the Dragon Scroll?

• Level   5

After you use the Dragon Scroll you can put it away. Check your homes.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov. 11, 2011)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Lives Forever!
    • Level   5

I've just tried dropping storing it, dropping and selling it, none of these worked, it's obviously something Bethesda needs to look into for the next patch

• Level   2

Go to the tower in blackreach and see if it is there.

Do not meddle in the affairs of a sorceress for they are subtle & quick to anger. I am the angel of death & the time purification is at hand.

• Level   5

u can sell the srcoll to the librarian guy in the college before you start dawnguard.

Over used not over powered. Shotguns will never be realistic since no one can stand how good they should be.

• Level   5

i didnt sell it to the librarian, and its not in any of the storage containers or furniture in my home. I have checked every vendor in every town and noone has it. Whats the easiest way to get into black reach again ?

• Level   5

I sold that scroll to the librarian just his morning. I'm ready to confront Harkon so I did not think I needed it anymore. So in case it is unclear to anyone, you can sell it.

AWOL, I hope you find yours, as buggy as this game is, it could be anywhere. Regards.

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   5

Well it looks like i get to start a new main quest just to be able to finish the DLC. What a crock of shat !!!

• Level   5

I found it. It was back at blackreach sitting on the pedastle you originally found it on :)

• Level   5

Glad you found it, I think we all know who frustrating it gets when you lose something on TES