Hellhound Collars

• Level   5

Anyone know if there is a use for these? I was hoping we could craft some new item out of them or something like that.

Remember: Death is only the beginning.

• Level   5

I have no idea, maybe you can put them into a furnace and melt them down?

• Level   5

Oh, hmm, I haven't even thought of that. I'll have to check that out.  Thanks for the idea!

• Level   2

I've just been selling mine. Think they are worth 50 gold each?

• Level   2

Someone said that in the (SPOILER) soul cairn there is a recipe there for using them.  Never found it but I am hanging on to mine.

Do not meddle in the affairs of a sorceress for they are subtle & quick to anger. I am the angel of death & the time purification is at hand.

• Level   5

oh great. I hate that place! :P  Excited to hear there may be a recipe for them, though. Thank you. I wonder if you get it from that guy that sells you stuff for 25 of those soul husks. That would stink because you don't even have the option to choose your actual item. That could mean A LOT of time in the soul cairn! :S

• Level   5

umm no idea about that and I have a question

you know when it said to retrieve your soul gem if your not a vampire when your in soul cairn?

well lets say... I was busy unglitching serona from being glued to a dead soul so i forgot about it. does it matter??

Want to take the idiot test? Read the line below for instructions

Want to take the idiot test? Read the Line Above for instructions

• Level   5

i think it said as long as it had your "soul" you would be weaker..........so i would just go back in and get it!

You can tap or let it snap!