SKYRIM Flawless Sapphire :D

• Level   2

im doing the quests for madesi or wtf ever his name is and i cant find flawless sapphire. I dont wannt have to go exploring deep into caves to find them so are there any out in the open or anyhting?

• Level   M

I am going off pure memory so take it for what it worth.  The Inner Sactum in Markarth has them.  There is a crypt called Konjanjund, spelling???(the Pale)  That has some.  You can do "No Stone Unturned" quest and get a ton of gems.....way to many for me to list.  Wish i could remember more.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   7

Keep mining every ore body you come across. Do other side quests also as the "Flawless gems" seem to take forever to find. I have a ton of them now that I don't really need them anymore. Seems to me when we're looking for something it all of a sudden becomes very hard to acquire.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   7

elderscrolls.wikia.com/.../Sapphire_(Skyrim)

• Level   5

Gold and flawless diamonds will rocket you up the smithing skill tree pretty quickly if you collect a nice pile of each, having an amulet or ring for smithing does not hurt either.

There is probably an easier way, but I had copious amounts of each lying around, enough to go from 68 to 100 smithing, and a couple lvls as well. I think I was high 50's when I did this.

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   7

Geddyme

Gold and flawless diamonds will rocket you up the smithing skill tree pretty quickly if you collect a nice pile of each, having an amulet or ring for smithing does not hurt either.

There is probably an easier way, but I had copious amounts of each lying around, enough to go from 68 to 100 smithing, and a couple lvls as well. I think I was high 50's when I did this.

???

When did anyone start talking about smiting? 

• Level   5

They didn't.

Just providing an example of my own experiences and benefit of hanging on to mined (or otherwise obtained) flawless gems, which Angelus mentioned and that perhaps he (Angelus) was unaware of, tho I suspect not, he seems to be pretty sharp on the subject of Skyrim.

I like to be helpful if possible since I have had so much help here, and that is about the only situation where it is better TO say too much.

And now I'm waaaaaay off topic, enough of my philosophy. We can discuss privately if you so choose... I'm all ears. Peace.

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   7

Hey! I was just trying to say that Flawless gems, even the 2 you need for Madesi, are hard to come by. I found my 2 from mining a lot. When offered to purchase they are way expensive. Sometimes Belethor will have one but I think he wants a tad bit too much gold for it. I have found one or two Bandit Chiefs with them after the fact but mining was the easiest way even if it did take awhile.

Then again, sometimes in our endeavor to help each other out we add extra stuff from memory. lol

Hope we're helping OP!

Texas Expedition.

• Level   8

From Makarth (think it's called, that stone city) take the road east over the bridge and where it bends to the... south I think... there's a river dead ahead. Don't follow the road, go over the cliff ahead and dive into the river (quite a fall), depending where you land you'll see an old abandoned rowboat probably to your north - go to it.

In that boat is a treasure trove of high value stones and a chest with more (and I'm pretty sure your flawless saphire is one of them). Don't forget also to check the chest under the boat in the water.

• Level   8

Actually I just checked my stash of flawless gems (I hoard anything flawless) and a flawless saphire is NOT amongst them. So unless it's a random loot spawn (and I doubt it very much), there is NOT a flawless saphire in that boat sorry.

Still worth checking out if you're in the area though, some high quality stones there for collectors or traders.

• Level   5

Got all of mine in Dwemer ruins, but, that goes against the whole not delving too deep thing.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   8

Most of my sapphires have come from those random thieves that ambush you on the roads around the land.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   2

thank you! Ty for all the answers I did find one but not the amount needed, i guess i will probably go off of luck that I will finish the quest haha!

• Level   5

It's really a terrible quest.  The items you turn in are worth more than the rewards for the quest.  Kind of a scam.  Only good that comes of it is that it gets the quest out of your "to do" list.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   7

I'm not sure you can "DO" this one without a little delving and stuff. Seems to me that Flawless Gems in general are random finds except for the Amethysts. The fort just outside of town has bandits though. One on the way to Shors Stone and the other to the left. I got mine from Bandit Chiefs & Mining a lot.

Texas Expedition.