wooden swords?

• Level   5

I ve read you can make or buy them for your kids............yet I havnt seen any options to do this anywhere!  anybody have any more info on this?  Also does anybody know how the kids get pets?  They do it on their own?

You can tap or let it snap!
    • Level   3

My daughter brought her own pet home (a fox) after a few game days.  At that point you have the option to let her keep it or get rid of it.  Originally I bought a dog and brought it home and tried to give it to her, but I think I did something wrong, because it went back to the Markarth Stables where I purchased it.  I haven't seen wooden swords yet, but my daughter asked for a doll and I found one for her in the Riften marketplace... the lady with the bad attitude had one.  Apparently the Khajit caravans also have items for your kids, but the only one I have encountered recently did not.  Hope that helps a little.

• Level   2

You can find kids items(kids clothes, dolls, wooden swords) in the general store. I decided to make each of the kids a daedric dagger instead. B)

This is getting ridiculous...
    • Level   M

Kujo Kerberos

You can find kids items(kids clothes, dolls, wooden swords) in the general store. I decided to make each of the kids a daedric dagger instead. B)

Whats next?????  Push them in the fish hatchery with slaughter fish to learn to swim?  lol

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   2

That's how I was taught to swim...   well, minus the slaughter fish. Besides they'll be fine as long as they have their daggers on them. ;P

This is getting ridiculous...
    • Level   M

Nice!

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   7

I want to kill a few Alik'r warriors and take their weapons to give to my kids. I can hear the guards now... "Have you seen those Dragonborne kids? They have curved swords... curved... swords."

• Level   8

You can get all the kids' stuff at Jerry Sandusky's house, oops, I mean Faendal's house in Riverwood. Why he has a bunch of kids stuff is beyond me...

Dragon's Dogma 1000/1000 on 2 gamertags. #nerd
    • Level   7

All the childrens stuff for some unapparent reason is listed under Misc. Clothes, toys and wooden swords. You can up the base damage of the wooden sword with firewood. Put up the childs practice dummy in the basement and wait to catch your kid practicing. Your in for a surprise. Their on the same level as the Orc Babes practicing in the Strongholds. So far I have found plenty of General Goods merchants have most of the things for kids all under Misc.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   7

^^^Wish I could tie up a Falmer in the basement and let them practice on it... I hate Falmer. lol

• Level   7

the wooden swords you can either buy from general goods stores or find them in dungeon chests.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   3

I also finally found a wooden sword at the Khajit caravan when it was near the stables outside of Windhelm.  So far, besides clothing for them, I have only seen the wooden swords and a doll.  Those are the only two items that they have asked for specifically, so that may be all there is... at least for now.

• Level   3

@A Blue Illusion   I second that nation sire!!!