Heartfire house rebuilding?

• Level   2

Hello!

I'm wondering if I could rebuild or rearrage build house addition, t.ex. Trophy room?

Can I assign another (better) trophy on base, which already has a trophy?

And, if I do not like kitchen, how could I build Armory intead? Thanx!

• Level   9

I don't think you can change it once you have chosen.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

the only way is to let a gaint or dragon attack your house and destroy it

• Level   7

JD TheNutz

the only way is to let a gaint or dragon attack your house and destroy it

This is true!

Luckily for me I did all three homes with different options. Had I known about the Trophy room stands I could have done it a bit different. Once something is in place, it's done for good. No changing it around. I ended up with three Dragon Skulls in my Trophy Room. They do look different though to some degree. Better pre-planning in the future.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   5

Are you joking, or can that actually happen? As of yet I've only been attacked by bandits a mage and a hired assassin at any home.

• Level   5

Oh really you cant remove an addition once its in place?  I thought for sure there is an option at the drafting station to build something else in place of the addition you dont want.  Hmm kinda regretting the enchantment tower in my new house. I had a greenhouse and a kitchen in my first house and like them a lot. Especially if I have my family move in.  But I like the 2nd house better and tried the other options just to see what they look like. I guess if I cant take them down thats fine. But I thought for sure we could.

• Level   7

Choose wisely for the "Family Home" as there are other folks running into problems with moving in and such. I did all 3 different so I got all the options.

--

The only option at the bench is to remodel the Small House and turn it into an Entry Way. I've tried to look for other ways to remodel and have not found any. I was told by other folks that after an attack, you get the option to rebuild. Haven't proven that for myself yet but it does make sense.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   5

I haven't had anything big attack yet.  Had one bandit attack the family home.  I fast traveled to find a bandit standing right in front of me.  I killed her, looted her corpse and found a ransom note for the wife.  I walked in the house and my wife was standing in the main hall saying "I'm so glad you came to rescue me" or something.  I talked to her and it completed the rescue quest.  Was pretty bizarre.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   9

Lakeview has been attacked by bandits, wolves, a giant and TWO dragons!

It has glitched, and one dragon corpse wont disappear.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   2

So whatw happens to your stuff you have stored inside when your house is distroyed?  And do you get any of your building suppies back?

• Level   2

Dragonborn can build that whole house and all the furniture, but he can not rebuild any of trophy bases? That's strange. Event that entryway may be rearranged.