How to properly use the Fish hatchery and Bee Apiary

• Level   6

I'm unsure how these work, please enlighten me :)

• Level   M

I will try the best I can.  

Fish Hatchery:  There should be a walk way ( dock) to the middle of the hatchery.  Look down ( block thing in the water) and put one fish of every kind in there.  Come back in a few day ( I think its 3 days) and jump in the water and collect fish.  They ( the fish) will re-spawn with out adding any more fish.

Bee's : not really sure here cause that's the wife's house.  I just walk up to it to get bee's and honeycomb ( I think).

I use the Alchemy room ( wing) for bee's also.  Not alchemy but the garden one in the houses.

Does this help at all or did I make it worse??

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   5

Pretty well explained imo. I think the bee hive just replenishes over time (not sure on the days tbh)

I can actually spell. I just use a faulty keypad.

• Level   7

I'm not sure about the number of days but, the fish hatchery is the same for me. The bee's haven't done anything yet as far as more than 5 but everything I put in there is still there plus the indoor garden bee's. Just my chickens are dry and no Roosters. None of my eggs have come back.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!