How can i get back into the thalmor embassy?

• Level   5
    I completed the quest diplomatic immunity but forgot to grab the stone of barenziah. Please help. This is the last stone that i am missing. Thanks
    • Level   5

At a guess, fast travel and batter everyone?

I can actually spell. I just use a faulty keypad.

• Level   5

No. The main gate is locked and i can't climb the wall inside the path out of the dungeun. None of the wizards and guards that show up have keys to the building. I need that stone damn. Please i don't wanna start over again.

• Level   4

i hate those stones! maybe whirlwind sprint boos glitch into the pathway, use a horse? trying to think of ways to force your character up

Fus Roh, wait for it, Dah!

• Level   4

I have the same problem. I hope this gets answered.

Self admitted RPG addict!

• Level   9

www.uesp.net/.../Skyrim:Thalmor_Embassy

Somewhat answers.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

The stone is in cave you leave from. Near the trap door you come down.UESP to the rescue again it seems

I can actually spell. I just use a faulty keypad.

• Level   9

UESP is always the hero with Elder Scrolls queries.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

About two months ago I got back in by doing the horse trick, it was a HUGE P.I.T.A. but eventually I got in there. It was pretty much deserted inside, but outside on the embassy grounds the guards had respawned and I had a genuinely festive time hacking them to death, used an eleven battleaxe just to rub it in...

_

Yes I hate them that much. ; )

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   5

10-31-2012 10:23 PM

www.uesp.net/.../Skyrim:Thalmor_Embassy

Somewhat answers.

Thank you