How do I escape Bloodskal Barrow?

• Level   5

Can't seem to figure it out after an hour of swinging the sword around.

• Level   5

Never mind. Figured it out right after asking.

• Level   9

Yeah, this one took me awhile too.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

Please

Tell

Me.

I'm stuck and sick of swing my sword!

• Level   5

Never mind. Figured it out right after asking.

Wish you would have post it for everyone else

• Level   5

I'm still stuck

• Level   1

So how did you get out?

• Level   5

I wish OP would have posted the answer. It has to do with the ribbons onthe both sides of the door. The ledt sid eis gone now but i can't get the right side to dis-appear.

• Level   2

There will be bright red, straight lines in the door and the rocks on the side (the rocks on the side come 1st). Swing the sword you looted of the dead guy at it in either a vertical or horizontal motion or which ever it calls for. Reading the journal actually explains it.

• Level   5

sweet got there this morning

• Level   5

Use power attacks in the various directions that corrospond with the red glowing lines on the door. You don't actually have to hit the door, just Stand back and swing the Bloodskal blade.

• Level   5

Swing the sword in the directions that the red lines are. Sideways and up and down then you get in!

• Level   1

The hardest part is just getting your sword and its blast to go at differing angles. Just match the angle of the blast to the red ribbon on the two side stones and the both move till the door opens. A bit frustrating. Does anyone know the easy way to angle the sword?

• Level   5

Zahrriisos

What a joke? Please find me a harder boss bethesda!

• Level   5

whats your level im 7 and he was hard.