Kolbjorn barrow

• Level   8
    I got the second message and found the miners but I still have draughrs left to slay but I can't find any more. I've pulled all the chains and twisted the handles and keep hearing word wall chanting but I can't go back to Ralis yet. Igot stuck on some rocks and tried whirlwind sprint to get loose and saw an enemy dot but it was behind the rocks. I found the boots and the ring and tried moving the female miner to see if she was hiding something but am now at a loss. google was no help. What am I missing?

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   9

I've beaten all the enemies of the same stage, but still can't reach the word wall. I've paid the guy more, so I know there will be another round.

Just keep looking for whatever enemy you missed.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

Is that the one you paid $1000 to invest in? How do you get that door open?

• Level   8

Yes, the first door opens when you lift the skull off the pressure plate on the alter. After 2000 gold you go back in to find some missing miners and kill a bunch of draghr. The word wall chants at you but is not visible. I found a couple of what look to be doors but can't open them and I haven't run across all the dragr so I can't invest again to go on. There are 4 or 5 stages to that quest before the final boss. i guess I just need to wander through there looking clueless and maybe a dragr will try to eat me.

• Level   2

Look for floor plates, pressure plates, and pull chains......

• Level   2

..or maybe a little bitty wall/podium switch.....

• Level   9

The word wall is accessible during the final stage of the quest.

• Level   8

I played with switches and chains and opened a door then found a switch hiding in a shadow near the floor inside that area and opened another door to find the ring. They do seem to like hiding switches/chains don't they? I guess Skyrim spoiled me with hints to the solving of the puzzles being a little easier. I haven't given up though.

• Level   9

Yeah, there's puzzles to the switches in this one, and they get crazier as you go deeper into the barrow.

• Level   8

So I walked back in and smack into the one remaining draghrs so I'm back on track there. I must look like bait right now. I decided to tie my water walking boots out for a test and walked into a blood dragon sitting in its open mound. I always liked to waterfall in Morrowind, it was so much safer that way.

• Level   1

About how many pieces are in the Kolbjorn Barrow

• Level   9

Pieces?

It's a four stage quest, with a word wall, a dragon priest to kill, a full set of armor to pick up, and two rings.

• Level   1

hi i am having problems, I have killed all the draugr, confronted ralis and everything and the door to the second ring in the room of pressure plates won't open, any ideas?

• Level   9

Confronted Ralis? That happens after the big fight, and all the doors should be open by this point.

• Level   8

I'm finally at the final stage but can't  find the switch to get past the swinging blades or to lower the drawbridge from the main room. It's got to be somewhere but I don't see any chains/switches/pressure plates I haven't already pushed or pulled more than once. Does the big floor trap open anything. Ralis mentioned tiles in his diary but didn't elaborate so I assumed it was just to call attention to it so I didn't kill myself. Also what about the waterlogged room through the gate in that same big room. Please help, I'm stuck.