My Shadowmere is gone?

• Level   2

I was playing the new DLC and having fun and everything. Beat dragonborn etc etc. Go back to my house find out wife's been taken. Get on Shadowmere to go get her. I went and got my wife i come out and shadowmere is gone. I fast travel to my house still gone. I haven't rode any horses or anything. Any help would be great. 

• Level   6

Try going back to the pool he is spawned in.

The System Has Failed

• Level   2

Just went and checked there. He wasnt there though

• Level   7

Shadowmere has been lost for me for months now, went back to the pool and where I last thought I had that horse and nothing. Oh well lol. Your wife has been taken? I married Aela a long time ago and she's been in Breezehome this whole time. How did she get taken? By cultists? lol

Where is the quote button?

• Level   2

she gets taken if you have the dlc house

• Level   6

If she lives in the dlc house?

The System Has Failed

• Level   7

Interesting

Where is the quote button?

• Level   5

It a random event. Very rarely happens.

Go back t where you last got off Shadowmare and have a real good look around. He has a habit of blending like his sneak is 100.

I can actually spell. I just use a faulty keypad.

• Level   6

Bannanna man

she gets taken if you have the dlc house

Not only does she get taken, but even before that happens she will complain about living out in the wilderness and will ask you, "What were you thinking bringing us out here?"   I took the hint and moved them into town. Seems like they are happier and safer in any of your houses in the towns.  So my three big manor houses are just man caves.

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research.

• Level   5

hmmm i have ysolda in the house out in the swamp by solitude and she has been there since day 1 and she keeps saying she loves it there!  I pray she never wants to move cuz it was an act of god just to get the whole family there alltogether!!  

You can tap or let it snap!
    • Level   5

haha, I didn't know a spouse could get taken.  Considering my current wife is a dark elf archer and hireable companion, I find it odd that she would not be able to hold her own.  I guess the two rugrats roaming around take priority.  Maybe Ill move them to a town, but they seem to like living on the lake

Want to form a loot farming crew for Borderlands 2.  

• Level   9

It's not a big issue, and most often they can handle it and rescue themselves.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   2

I like how this changed from help to talking about a quest.......

• Level   5

speaking of quests...........lol.........nevermind!

You can tap or let it snap!
    • Level   9

Sorry bout that.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.