Problem with Dragonborn Black Books

• Level   1

When I left the last of the black books, the screen is fuzzy, theres a burning sound and my health is slowly eaten away until I die. I've tried dying, going back into the book, going into a different book, loading a different save, healing and just continuing the game, nothing makes it stop. I've checked and so far I've only been able to find one other post about this problem and no answers yet. Any suggestions would be awesome, this is really ruining the game for me.

Also, when I finished the last of the black book quests, learned the last ones secret and left the book, the achievement didn't unlock.

• Level   6

Pretty sure that there is a thread on the first page called: Serious Problem with Dragonborn -- Black Book "Sallow Regent" that answers these questions. I know it is difficult but you might have to do a little thing called looking or reading.

The System Has Failed

• Level   1

Indeed there is, but it's asking about the darkness in a specific book burning your health away while going through the level. Different problem, different book. No need to be a *** dude.

• Level   6

There's always a need to be a ***. Same types of problems just look at the advice they gave.

The System Has Failed