New DLC after Dragonborn?

• Level   5

Just curious if anybody has heard any news or rumors for a new dlc yet.

• Level   9

If there was, you would see us talking about it.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   9

The latest Skyrim DLC-related rumors to surface are in regards to the Redguard. Fans of the series will recognize the Redguard as one of the many races in Tamriel. These dark-skinned warriors hail from the desert lands of Hammerfell due southwest of Skyrim, bordering the city of Falkreath.

According to the official Xbox Magazine, which uncovered these rumors which hitherto have yet to be proven either true or false, Bethesda's parent company Zenimax renewed its trademark for the term "Redguard". It filed the trademark under "downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices" sometime back in 2011 and, according to the site once more, has yet to file a Statement of Use. The company renewed its hold of the trademark as recently as August 2012.

As the next generation of console hardware is just around the corner, Bethesda has good reason not to delay the release of any future Skyrim DLCs and get as much as it can out of the game's remaining lifespan.

The studio has yet to release any information regarding the upcoming DLC, but has announced that the PS3 platform, long neglected by the company, will receive both Dragonborn and Hearthfire expansions early this year. Owners of Skyrim on the PS3 have thus far been unable to experience the additional content available to both Xbox 360 and PC players, so it's a welcome word for any adventurers left in the world.

www.gameranx.com/.../next-skyrim-dlc-may-feature-redguard-ps3-support-confirmed-for-dragonborn

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   5

It's rumored to be called "Redguard", based on a trademark that bethesda registered, then recently renewed. Other than that though no other details. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next patches for PC revealed some of the details similar to how new features of Dragonborn and Dawnguard were discovered in the past.

• Level   9

I trust nothing that comes from "The Official Xbox Magazine". Their facebook feed proves over and over again that they don't have any real facts to anything, and make up tons of BS based on any fans rumor speculation.

There have been no rumors at all from the Elder Scrolls and Bethesda sources.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

It's already been confirmed. The next add-on content is dubbed "Hearthbrothel". It lets your Dragonborn open up an adult establishment in one of 3 fixed locations. You can recruit men and women to work for you and use the Grey Beards for viral marketing to increase your clientele.

___

Also includes the new shout, "Dam Bich Plees", which causes anyone affected by it to stay in line. The 3rd rank also has a chance of applying baby powder directly to the face. And includes new crafting recipes for S&M light armor (a variant of the traditional leather armor). All yours for the low price of 800 MSPs.

• Level   5

Jameser78

I trust nothing that comes from "The Official Xbox Magazine". Their facebook feed proves over and over again that they don't have any real facts to anything, and make up tons of BS based on any fans rumor speculation.

There have been no rumors at all from the Elder Scrolls and Bethesda sources.

Ummm, it wouldn't be a rumor if it came from Bethesda now would it?

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   8

Pyth the Bull

It's already been confirmed. The next add-on content is dubbed "Hearthbrothel". It lets your Dragonborn open up an adult establishment in one of 3 fixed locations. You can recruit men and women to work for you and use the Grey Beards for viral marketing to increase your clientele.

___

Also includes the new shout, "Dam Bich Plees", which causes anyone affected by it to stay in line. The 3rd rank also has a chance of applying baby powder directly to the face. And includes new crafting recipes for S&M light armor (a variant of the traditional leather armor). All yours for the low price of 800 MSPs.

lol I would totally buy that add-on.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   7

Artorias Axios

Pyth the Bull

___

lol I would totally buy that add-on.

Heh!  I've been holding off buying DB because of having so many glitches, I'm just not sure if I think it's worth it... but this DLC... I'd buy that just TO SEE the potential glitches... XD

• Level   5

The powder on the hand perk sold it!  Great idea for dlc!