Skyrim co-op

• Level   2
    I'm trying to figure out how skyrim co op would effect the game in a negative way because I can't seem think of anything that could be bad from skyrim co op. People out there are wining about what they believe could be bad for the game if co op were to become a dlc, but it's as simple as if you don't want it don't buy it. People are saying that it would destroy the story and the game it's self, well I'd love to see how. how could a co op mode of the game destroy the story? It'd just be the same story but the dragon born finds a companion, a friend willing to fight battles with him till death. I believe this would increase the story and the game making it have a more dramatic story possibly and the game would be so much more entertaining. Plus it opens more possibilities for dlc like a doubles arena added to the game (not multiplayer) but you and a friend vs AI's. It could open many more opportunities for the game and if it doesn't take off then don't do it again but games like this are always fun with a friend. so why not it can only bring entertainment for those who do want it and those who don't, well just don't buy it that simple.
    • Level   2

The PC already has some sort of co-op mod for Skyrim.   I am not sure how it works especially with the dialog while speaking to NPCs.   I dont see anything negative either besides being an overload on the 360 having 2 players.

On a side note, I can almost guarantee Mass Effect 4 will be a full co-op campaign on the next generation systems.   There is currently a rumor of co-op side missions being added to the dlc.  I dont mean the co-op horde mode, I mean full co-op missions.  

• Level   2

I wonder how well it operates for pc but I do hope Bethesda does take co-op dlc into consideration because co-op would be amazingly fun on skyrim and I could enjoy the game with a friend.  And the mass effect co-op seems like it's gonna be pretty amazing, still prefer skyrim though mega nerd haha >:D

• Level   9

The game is so massively designed and developed, that it would be near impossible to make a proper connection with the current levels of internet connectivity we currently have.

They would have to streamline a much simpler game to make that possible, and the main developer selling point is a massive single player game that does not ever make the sacrifices needed for that.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   2

I hope they do this, I'm dying to play co op Skyrim. That would be great.

• Level   9

Get "Elder Scrolls Online" for PC, coming soon.

There wont be a co-op option on the console games.... Ever!

• Level   1

No there wont be a co-op for Elder scrolls on any console as the game is WAY TO BIG

• Level   8

Developers make a huge mistake not including co-op.

• Level   9

You would rather them sacrifice the huge game they made?

• Level   2

I'm glad you agree there's gotta be a way to fit co-op in some how

• Level   2

And no I do not wish for skyrim to be reduced but I believe if bethesda wanted to they could make it work and I just don't see why they don't

• Level   2

I think we may have to wait for next-gen systems for this to happen.

• Level   7

Angels n Skins

I think we may have to wait for next-gen systems for this to happen.

I agree. The sad part is that ES online, PC only, really looks as if they are spending the time for it to be great. I may even get a new lappy if that's what it takes. I just don't understand how it will work if someone starts late. Say 3 or 4 months after release. Will the "Super Server" know who to put you with?

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   1

I think Skyrim would be able to handle a Fable III style co-op system.

• Level   5

Sorry, but Skyrim coop would be stupid, imo. One of Skyrim's best features is the ADD atmosphere it creates. It's fun to set your mind to 1 task only to get sidetracked by 15 others -- coop would completely remove that.

Want Uncharted 3? No thanks. Saints Row the Third? No. Xcom? No. Deus Ex? No. No. No. How about Defense Grid? Now we're talking. HELL YEAH!