Reset/Abandon Quest

• Level   2

Just wanted to say please, add in the near future a way to reset or abandon quests! I have a quest I am trying to do to get a Khajitt companion, and it gliched on me! It sent me to a random dungeon which I cleared every inch of, and the quest item was not there! I can not get my companion, can not reset or abandon the quest. And no.. I didn't have a recent enough save to reload. So PLEASE patch soon to make this available! It's very inconvenient. Thanks.

• Level   9

Contact Bethesda if you want them to add stuff. We are just gamers here.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   7

Not to sound mean or anything, but if your talking about the Khajitt, were you go and retrieve his necklace? After you give it to him he says thanks and rewards you. Then if you go back to him, he will have the option in his dialogue to "Follow me, I need your help" at the bottom of the dialogue. It doesn't happen automatically.

That necklace was on one of the bandit leaders and you have to take it from them. Cheers!

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   2

I can't retrieve it :P That's what I'm saying. Cleared the whole dungeon, checked every nook, cranny, bandit , and the chest at the end. Nothing, so can't restart the quest or finish it.

• Level   7

That's wierd. Did you save before going into the dungeon? When I did it, I just take "all" from everyone in the place. Maybe you do have it? As I recall it was on the Bandit leader, not in the chest. Could be wrong there. That was just one of the misc quests for me and most all of them have worked out pretty good.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   5

Do you know the name of the quest you're referring too?

Also, if you want to let Bethesda know about bugs or glitches, go to the official Bethesda forums. forums.bethsoft.com/.../13-the-elder-scrolls

• Level   7

Sorry but bugged quests are nothing new to Skyrim. I still can't complete the Forsworn Conspiracy because a NPC died on me.....lol

Where is the quote button?

• Level   8

Was it in a location you had previously cleared? That has happened to me as well and there appears to be nothing you can do. I have also had the forsaken cave quest glitch on me. If I have both the alchemist's ring and the white phial, it can be that the ring is not in the chest where it is supposed to be. Glitches quests kind of multiply if you clear locations before you should. My current character can't clear the Riften Karl's quest o I can't buy that house. I got rid of the shoo a dealers before I was supposed to. In this case it doesn't matter since I don't need the house but she does seem to be accumulating quests that in most cases are done but won't go away.

I am the cat who walks by herself