Get Back to Sovngarde

• Level   2

So Odahviing dropped me off in Savngarde. I quickly killed two dragons, took the scales and bones, and was suddenly way over-encumbered. I decided to store a lot of my stuff onto one of the dragon corpses. I saved it there and have no saved over that specific save.  I've since defeated Alduin and am now back in the regular realm of Skyrim.

My question is, is there anyway to get back to my stuff at the beginning of Savngarde? Can I call Odahviing and have him fly me back over there? Can I get back to the Hall of Heroes somehow?

• Level   2

Sorry, Hall of Valor, not Heroes.

• Level   7

I don't think so. Try it, call him and see if he'll take you back to Alduins hide out.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   5

Might actualty be a way to get back there if you have dragonborn installed you might be able to ride a dragon up there & dismount I've been meaning to try this but haven't gotten round to it yet as I'm busy on mass effect 3 at the moment

• Level   9

That wouldn't work, as you can't actually control the tamed dragon's flight.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   7

Jameser78

That wouldn't work, as you can't actually control the tamed dragon's flight.

Correct. While you can fast-travel on a tamed dragon, there is no fast-travel location for Skuldafn/Sovngarde.