Can separate species reproduce?

• Level   5

I can understand argonians, orcs, and khajiit being limited to their own but what about the human and elf races? I see no reason why a high and wood elf can't reproduce, or a redguard and a nord, etc. Even an elf and a human being able to reproduce seems possible.

• Level   5

The way it works in TES is any race can mate with any race (Khajiit are basically just furry elves btw), the child always takes after the mother though. No hybrids (besides the Bretons, anyway). Don't ask how that works, not even Bethesda really gives a clear answer on that.

Sometimes it seems the going is just too rough, and things go wrong no matter what I do. Now and then it seems that life is just too much, but you've got the love I need to see me through.

• Level   3

Everything outside of Argonians and Khajiits* are viable. Nords, Redguards, and Imperials are all just different flavors of humans, while Altmers, Bosmers, Dunmers, and Orcs are all just different flavor of Elves (Orcs and Dunmer orginaly Altmer, but changed due to cursed by a Deadra Lord).

Bretons are already half-breeds, diluted over many generations but came from Mer-Men pairings. And the Grand Champion in Oblivion came from an Orc (mother) and imperial (father) joining.

*I would say that some forms of Khajiit may be possible, but I can't recall any actual examples in lore so going to put it down as a possibility pending evidence.

• Level   5

His dad was more Vampire than anything though, so I'd assume that has more of an effect on him than anything carried over from Imperial stuff. And for all intents and purposes, he was just an Orc.

Sometimes it seems the going is just too rough, and things go wrong no matter what I do. Now and then it seems that life is just too much, but you've got the love I need to see me through.

• Level   3

Oh, didn't mean to say he was half Imperial, just pointing out that his father was one. Of course I don't think he is half vampire, since there is no blood trading between father and infant during pregnancy.. now if the mother was a vampire, then could see him getting infected, but then he should be a full vampire and not half... and I'm getting off topic.

And need find and to re-read that quote. Remembered the whole being the mother's race part, but I always thought it was talking about those races that could re-produce together. Didn't recall it saying that all races are compatible.

• Level   5

if a imperial unite with a sheOrc maybe they can have little ManOrcPig child... or somthing like that lol

• Level   8

racist, are you inferring that khajit arent worthy of reproducing? thats sick.

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   5

Once i met an Assari with an Krogan father.. She looked just like an assari, so........ ow wait.. wrong forum.

• Level   5

Dusty Arne

Once i met an Assari with an Krogan father.. She looked just like an assari, so........ ow wait.. wrong forum.

LMAO. You get a lifetime supply of internets for your noble contributions to the furthering of this thread.

• Level   5

LOL.. well thank you..

• Level   5

I cna't wait for this guys.....sounds like the only game I will ever need!!!

RPG Fan ♥

I was thinking.....maybe I'm the dragonborn and just don't know it yet.....

Thank you, Bethesda for Marcurio!

• Level   5

Domuhnic

racist, are you inferring that khajit arent worthy of reproducing? thats sick.

I really want to say something witty and funny...but I got nuttin'

• Level   8

1- me

0- you

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   5

Enjoy it while you can

• Level   5

Yes yes, Khajit are very wrothy to reproduce..

We can sell them to the local chinese in Windhelm, they are desperately in need for catmeat to make pabipangang and Kuliyuk.

HO_RAH_CAT.