SIMS 3 PETS glitches

• Level   2

*games

• Level   8

EA is just greedy. I feel that the pets could have easily been DLC, but no, the smell of $ for EA is like a moth to a flame. There is just a couple of "new" features as alot of the things mainly furniture are just the unlockables from the rewards points in The Sims 3.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   8

Dont forget about the cool new bed (thats glitched with a line running through it) or the workbench (in which as soon as you max it out you have about one week left before the game glitches). Alone time in the hot tub with my sims guy's sweet little hot wife were good times though. I wish my sims 3 pets worked.

• Level   8

Haven't played mine in a couple weeks, but I think I'm almost at that stage where it will start bugging out soon (great).

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   8

BUMP

• Level   1

Yeah, I'm on week 18 and my game is bugged. Save file has no picture anymore, all the lots are bugged. House, buildings, parks, trees, etc. are all underground now. If one of the sims, even if it mine or not, enter the area of a location you can travel to, you will see their shadow but they will be under the surface. Get it together EA. I'm about to go play The Sims 2 on my GameCube if you keep messing up.

• Level   8

GIf you wanna play the sims go get "the sims 3 for x box. They fixed that one. although it took them 7 months after its release. Sadly EA is not going to fix pets.

• Level   2

Hey i received your message today on xbox and i am deeply sorry that you have run into this problem it seems like this is the worst i have heard of happening i have only experienced buildings being blue and see through not being able to interact with them correctly.But not experienced what you are describing i would love to give you a solution on how to fix this issue but through hard work of all of us on this forum we have tried so many things to make the game less glitchy and more playable but it all ends up with the same result the game still ending up glitching and messing up ends up in none playable games.

All i can suggest take in sims pets and trade it for a copy of the sims 3 for xbox as they fixed that game but refuse to fix the sims pets.

• Level   2

finally will be hopefully trading in sims pets soon gonna give it one last try over the time in between but clearly they wont fix this game so sims 3 here i come :D

• Level   8

Its about time. I look forward to your purchase and playing some with you. Let me know when you get it chicky.

• Level   2

So we'll probably have to start all over arnt we? I mean my game is slightly glitchy mainly just freezing up when i change locations while im running errands and its so frustrating cause sometimes i forget to save the game often and then when it freezes on the load screen i have to turn it off and start all over from my last save game file. I really don't know why they can't fix the sims 3 pets, and thats a shame because i really liked all the sims pets collections. I have the sims 2 pets for gamecube and it still runs like a beauty. Had to send the game cube in a couple of times to get it fixed cause it wouldn't put out video anymore from extreme game play XD. But they are NEVER going to come out with a fix for pets? Correct?

• Level   8

Nope. I received two free games from EA because I called over 20 times since January about this game. They said ya know I dont think they are going to fix it. If they havnt already, then its not going to happen. If you want to play the sims get sims 3 for x box. They fixed that one, 7 months after it came out. A side note: It took me over 2 months and three calls to the EA help center before I received my games. They cant do anything right.

• Level   8

bump

• Level   5

Mine only lasted 12 weeks before it glitched out!.

Live Fast, Die Hard. XBOX Since 2007.

• Level   8

^

It's the final countdown!  My game has only a few more days until this point, so it will be interesting to see if mine bugs out too (no doubt it will *sigh*).

Bundy is as Bundy does