TDU2 do allot still play it?

• Level   9

Not easy when you are one vs. 1000 ;)

• Level   9

It still has its fair share of bugs but yes there are still a lot of people playing. I just talked another friend into buying this yesterday.  Strange thing was that when I went to load my game it got stuck at a black loading screen.  Luckily I had another friend in the room and he told me to sign out before I load the game.  Then once the game loads, sign back in. This worked!!  Very strange for sure.  

• Level   9

Very strange indeed. This is probably why Xbox representatives say that TDU2 does not handle well on USBs.

• Level   9

I save to the hard drive.

• Level   9

That's what I was saying. Compared to USB, Hard Drive saves seem MORE STABLE.

• Level   8

Solid State Hard Drives should be more stable. Wonder if Microsoft will switch from the outdated HDD to solid state in their next console. Wii have with the Wii U and PS4 might. HDD is slow has moving parts and uses more power than solid state. Granted Solid state is much more expensive and for the storage demands Microsoft will probably still use HDD in their next console instead of Solid State. HP makes laptops with like 32GB flash for the OS + 500GB HDD which is suppose to provide fast startup. Will Microsoft follow a similar path like 32GB flash for system/OS (Xbox Dashboard) and 500GB HDD?

• Level   9

According to Support:

-----

SanDisk brand USBs are the most reliable with Xbox 360 gamesave storage. I have one that I use for "iffy" games such as TDU2.

• Level   8

I have like 4 games which are really important to me, this one included. Never had any game save issues since the games release date. So it's as simple as going to the file on your HDD and COPYING it to a USB (?)

• Level   9

If you want to use a USB for Xbox 360, you first need to format it. Once it's formatted, it's as easy as going to the HDD, selecting the gamesave and COPYING IT to your USB. If you MOVE it, you will be putting it on the USB, but the HDD will no longer have it. Copying insures you have the save on BOTH the HDD and the USB.

• Level   9

Hello everyone. Long time player on TDU2. Took a break from it but now actively play TDU2 again. FR me if you wish to play together but please send me a brief message before doing so like "TDU2 MP".