Huge new problem with TDU2

• Level   5

I've been meaning to post this for a while and once I point this out I'm sure you will all agree that this is a huge omission by Eden / Atari that will need to be fixed.

Not long after getting to Hawaii I started to work towards one goal... to drive around like Magnum PI back in the 80's. Things looked promising and I worked though my check list.

On Hawaii (tick)

Red Ferrari 308 (tick)

Black curly hair (tick)

Big bushy tash (sort of tick)

Hawaiian shirt... NOPE!

How can we cruise round trying to solve cases when we can't buy a Hawaiian shirt? I think this HUGE omission is possibly the most urgent thing that needs to be fixed.

Cool

Playing games since 1980 AND STILL RUBBISH!! [:S]

• Level   9

Right on brother in xboxing. But aren't they also missing the hula girls the mai tais and beach parties.

"With those things running around, you can count me out"

• Level   1

Exactly!

• Level   5

shinagami69

I've been meaning to post this for a while and once I point this out I'm sure you will all agree that this is a huge omission by Eden / Atari that will need to be fixed.

Not long after getting to Hawaii I started to work towards one goal... to drive around like Magnum PI back in the 80's. Things looked promising and I worked though my check list.

On Hawaii (tick)

Red Ferrari 308 (tick)

Black curly hair (tick)

Big bushy tash (sort of tick)

Hawaiian shirt... NOPE!

How can we cruise round trying to solve cases when we can't buy a Hawaiian shirt? I think this HUGE omission is possibly the most urgent thing that needs to be fixed.

lol!

• Level   1

Well, I have a friend that playing the game, and she looked amazed about the car wash. That is ridiculous, kind of fun to see the first time but next should be granted a skip. Only ladies wash cars, and only ladies cheat the men in this game!

• Level   2

I know! Its a game ruiner!