Skyrim, has anyone married housecarl Lydia...?

• Level   3

Just curious to know if she then starts pointing at chairs telling YOU to sit down, or have YOU carry her stuff around walking 10 feet behind her... Also if you marry her do you get a house curfew?

thanks. 

• Level   5

I don't think you can marry her as she is a companion.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   3

Good call by Bethesda, clearly it's not worth the risk.

• Level   1

You can marry her if you have amulet ....she can be perma killed though so be careful bout taking her everywhere you go ...she will wear gear you give her if its better than what she's wearing ..she starts with steel equipment so i suggest putting her in ebony if oyu plan to take her out.

Here is a link to all the ppl you can marry in the game elderscrolls.wikia.com/.../Marriage

• Level   7

I don't have the amulet but I've thought about whether or not I could marry her.  I did feel bad for her, when I found a horse and she ran behind me.  So far, she's been very useful in battle. 

• Level   7

Yeah, you can marry any of your housecarls. But if you have them accompanying you, the dialogue option doesn't pop up. It only appears if you talk to them while they're sitting around the house.

ChickinOnaChain

I did feel bad for her, when I found a horse and she ran behind me.  So far, she's been very useful in battle. 

That's actually part of the reason I never use horses

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   5

Im gonna marry that chick in the companions... the hunter woman with the ginger hair.

• Level   5

A discussion about love and marriage in a game. <3

Sometimes, dolphins deserve better than just being sea creatures..

• Level   7

PlatinumSpectre

Im gonna marry that chick in the companions... the hunter woman with the ginger hair.

That's who I picked. Aela The Huntress

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

I hardly ever check my private messages. If you want to ask/tell me something, feel free to message me directly on Xbox Live or Twitter

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   5

Is lydia still bugged in the game can you marry her?

• Level   4

I chose Aela as well. Still haven't taken her with me on any quests though. Too much of a hassle to worry about a npc getting killed. It's funny though, I married Aela but Lydia is still in the Whiterun house. Is there any way to get Lydia out of there besides killing her? It's weird that the programming doesn't have Aela say something about the other woman LOL.

• Level   4

After realizing that she LIVES in my house in Whiterun, I decapitated her. No one goes into my houses in Fallout/Elder Scrolls.

Groovy.

• Level   M

Legion64
    After realizing that she LIVES in my house in Whiterun, I decapitated her.

Harsh! Couldn't you have gone with, "Listen, Lydia, I really don't think this is going to work out between us..."

You never know, Aela might be into open relationships...

Xbox.com Forum Moderator - This post provided as-is, with no warranty and confers no rights.

• Level   M

On a related note, the only time so far that Lydia left my side as a follower was during the <spoiler>Companions</spoiler> quest where someone else is assigned to follow you. After the quest, I get back home and Lydia has no clothes on.

I have the amulet, but have never worn it. Maybe Lydia is trying to tell me something?

Xbox.com Forum Moderator - This post provided as-is, with no warranty and confers no rights.

• Level   4

Nah, I married Muiri and realized Lydia was living in the house. I was going to get my broom and wack her out but alas, the broom is not a weapon. Had to get my hands dirty. I believe her head is still in the house somewhere rolling around. I was thinking about killing Muiri too because she is so annoying with the "Thank you again for solving my problem"! I was about to permanently solve MY problem but decided to spare her life and buy a house in Riften as a get away home. Peace and quiet!

Groovy.